
![]() |
| what this isn't juice? |


Doctors! I had my first trip to the dentist. Let me tell you, I have been counting down the days to go. And it was everything I imagined. They had super cool tools they used to clean and take pictures of my teeth. And I got stickers, balloon, and ice cream! Can't wait to go back!![]() |
| More!! |
Mom picked me up during my lunch at school because I had my 15 month check up with Dr. Martin. It was pretty run of the mill. She read about my trip to the hospital and she said that she has been a doctor for 20+ years and NEVER known a kid to have to get stitches (because the tongue heals that quick). Hopefully other record breaking things I do are a bit more to my benefit. You know, first girl to win the Masters, or first Nobel Peace Prize winner from Overland Park.... I was told that it is healing nicely. I just have a small white line/regrowth going on, apparently in another 6 months or so, no one will know the difference! I got my stats (21 lbs, 29.5 inch - keeping myself in the 25 percentile range - and the exact same weight and a 1/2 inch TALLER than Amelia at my age....so take that!), I also got 4 - count them FOUR - shots. Seriously...was that necessary?? I immediately defriended the nurses after that fiasco. Needless to say I needed some ibuprofen to get me through. Man, I love that stuff.

Visitors. Elmo came up for a visit, Nala stayed at her house after we were there for Christmas to play with Sadie, so she brought her back home....looking like a completely different dog. She got a big haircut. Apparently, along with feeding her I need to make sure she stays brushed, because she got all matted up and they had to basically shave her. Better to see her cute face I see. I missed her a lot, so it is nice she is home. We had fun playing with Grandma Elmo while she was here...I continued to impress with my art skills as always. And she kept telling me how much bigger I had got - it is crazy what a difference a couple weeks can make! ![]() |
| Yeah, I am really getting good at stacking |

Guess who else came for a visit? My BFF Ava! When dad told me I was so excited, and I continued to discuss her coming for the next few days....any opportunity I had. I couldn't wait to show her our playhouse, play, and have her sleep with me. Well we had a blast together, just like old times.... the sleeping situation didn't work as I had planned. Apparently, she doesn't like to sleep as much as I do. We tried, but she wanted to play with Nala instead so she eventually went downstairs to sleep with her mommy and daddy. But don't worry, she came upstairs to wake me up in the AM. Which I was totally cool with! We had so much fun together. Her little sister Vivian also came of course. She is almost 1, but you wouldn't know as she definitely has a size advantage on Heidi. Yeah, yeah....who doesn't? I am petite! I did introduce mommy and Viv's mommy to a new word upon 'playing' with her. "Mine"...that's right. I share enough with Amelia, I wanted to make sure she knew what she could play with and what was mine. What else...they even came to church with us, so we got to play there just like old times. I wasn't ready to say goodbye so we all went out to lunch too. Needless to say, I was VERY sad when we had to actually say goodbye. Ava tried to sneak in our van so she could come home with us, but the parents all said no. I can't wait for her to come visit again...or maybe I can talk mom and dad into a visit there way! I wonder if it is warmer there? This winter business is for the birds! Or is it?



Until next time, Amelia OUT!
![]() |
| Mom let me try some juice, and I quickly learned where they put it, so as soon as the fridge opened, I snagged it and started carrying it around! |
![]() |
| I am learning Ameia's love of coloring! |


We have a new routine before bath time where we jump/fall on the bed. It makes undressing for bath way more fun!











No comments:
Post a Comment