Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hitting the Big Time



Catch up time again.  Spring is in full force here and we have been having a great time enjoying ourselves and the weather.  Here are just a few of the highlights through pictures!  

I feel we need to start with a very important item - sis…that's right it is about me.  I am officially in panties.  See!  And the days are even more fun when Amelia and I are matching!

The other super exciting news….the Royals are back.  What does that mean?  Well, we have baseball on TV all the time and we are hitting the K.  Yep, we went to our 1st game last week, it was just us girls last week because it was a day game and mom is still hanging on to staying with us…but we did meet up with little Ava and her dad and brother.  We got a few looks at the stadium as I think people thought we were all brothers and sisters.  Ha…that would be nuts!  We had tons of fun cheering and dancing.  See Heidi can do the fist pump!



We got to go back again last night with the Kramers, I think the people around us were thrilled to have all 4 of us kids by them.  But whatever, it was fun.  Some young guy felt bad for mom chasing us around with all the people (it was 39K+ people, so much more crazy than our usual games) that he bought us girls some ice cream.  Then not much later Kratz through a ball up to Heidi since she was cute (we were sitting above the bull pen).  :)  We all made it through the entire game.  Needless to say, we were tired today!

While we are on the sports talk.  We are soccer stars.  Ok, maybe not stars, but we do have fun playing.  Mom and Elmo even came and watched one day.  Although, I think they had more fun listening to our Australian teacher.  Whatever.


Reunited!



Another SUPER fun thing we did was we took a family trip to Branson.  As you can see as soon as dad started packing up the car, Heidi and I were so ready so we buckled ourselves in and waited to go.  It was a long ride, but ended up being so worth it.  We got all situated in our condo and then mom said we were going to a horse show, but there was a surprise first.  Guess what it was? My BFF Ava was there!  And we were going to hang out together all weekend.  WHAT?!  Seriously, best.weekend.ever.

We went to the Dixie Stampede where there were all these cool horses, pigs, and other animals (even buffalos) running and doing tricks.  And they fed us a huge meal.  We got to swim at the condo's pool, we had fun playing and eating in the evening at our condo and my favorite was of course Silver Dollar City!  Unfortunately, it was kind of cold on Saturday…but I am willing to stick out the cold for exhilarating rides.  Yeah, me too sis….but unfortunately despite my high ponytail and attempting to stand on my tiptoes I was still THREE inches short of being able to join in most of the fun.  


When we went back on Sunday it was super nice though and we had so much fun riding and riding.  Me too.  It was just the few rides that I could ride.  I love the froggies.  I might just say "ribbit" during the entire ride.  I love Big Ava….I hope we get to do this again soon!  Don't try to claim my BFF Heidi!





Needless to say we were not happy to have to say goodbye to each other!
Ok, now come the influx of pictures from Easter.  I mean it is like the most important holiday celebrating Jesus' resurrection….and we looked so beautiful in our matching Easter outfits and all.  First we dyed a bunch of eggs with mom a few days before.  That was so much fun!

A rare family picture at church
Then we went to church to celebrate, had an Easter brunch at our usual spot, then we came home and looked for all of the eggs the Easter bunny left us.  We even went and checked out our magic jelly beans that we planted the night before.  They turned into these awesome lollipops and pinwheels!!  Yeah, we hit the jackpot.  I mean Elsa and Anna pez dispensers.  I like this holiday…


Whoa?  What did you get?!




This picture is funny because Heidi refused to take a picture with us.  Like threw a fit.  But look at her over there smiling big outside the frame.
A few other things from the past month.  We have had some fun outings with mom.  To Deanna Rose. I'm not afraid of animals anymore!  But Heidi was totally afraid of feeding the little goats!


We went to Avery's 6th Bday party which was SO cool.  I mean it was an ART party.  It doesn't get better.  And look what we made!  The usual crowd was there to help celebrate too, so it was fun seeing them!

Dad has made lots of progress on the basement, but it still is a mess down there.  While he works…we like to have dance parties in the bedroom.  Like all the time.  Here is a video from one dance party.


We still like to sing the usual songs.  But Heidi has to start singing Twinkle, twinkle EVERY time we get in the car.  Always.  Here is a sample on our way to school.  You can also see how impatient she is.  She doesn't like it when mom/dad have to stop at sign or light.  

Being like mommy!

We love Nala.

No comments:

Post a Comment