Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2016

Celebrating Good Times

It truly has been some non-stop celebrating in this house. We continued over the last couple weeks with the celebrations.

We celebrated both mine and Heidi's birthdays with a party at the gymnastics place. We had so much fun with a lot of our friends. So much so that no pics were taken. :( My favorite was the rope swing to the pit but Heidi loved jumping on the trampoline & eating cake. Yes, we had a pretty rainbow cake that was very yummy.


You think that the celebrating would stop at the party, but the next day after we got home from a playdate we came home to.....a TRAMPOLINE! Yes, after months and months of asking for one we got it. We jumped non-stop for the next couple days. Apparently, that was not good for my back because now it hurts whenever I jump. Dad says I probably just used some new muscles, and the doc agreed, so while I have taken a break for a while....I will be ready to get back on there again soon!



Then we celebrated me officially turning 4. Nana and papa were here visiting to help celebrate too! We had donuts for breakfast and mom even took us to a movie! I'm not going to lie, my favorite part of going to movies is the popcorn. And skipping nap, right sis? We all paid for that. She kinda gets mean when she is tired and likes to growl a lot. Are you kidding me? Geez, no one is perfect. I have to have something to work on while I am FOUR. I am also working on staying in my bed every night. Apparently dad doesn't appreciate me coming downstairs. So now we have a deal if I am good and sleep good every day/night for a week, he takes me to get a smoothie. I love smoothies!

 

 I get to hang out with mom and Lena on Fridays...as you can see we have fun!


Speaking of sleep. I like to do it. What wise words Lena. Actually, she does...it has been decided that she may be like me and mom. Apparently we don't have the same happy-go-lucky disposition in the mornings as dad and Heidi. Sue us. Let's see more Lena updates ...she is now 7 weeks old. She still grunts a lot, is awake a bit more (like 2 more hours a day) and is gaining her 1/2 ounce per day. Not only does she maybe act a bit like me...we looked at baby pictures/videos the other day and realized she looks like me a lot. I knew we had a bond!



Lena loves baths...most of the time.
  Oh, talking about her growing we have too. We went to the doctor yesterday, and I have grown 2 inches since last year and am now at 32 lbs & 37 inches (ok if you round up), which puts me in the 4 percentile, I'm thrilled as I can now turn lights on/off, but apparently I'm tracking to be 5 feet (if I'm lucky). I'm ok with it, my spunk will always over power the 96% of girls taller than me! I am 44 inches and 43 lbs, trucking along around 32 percentile. So I may win in the height contest, but I'm thinking I will never keep up with Heidi in the hair department.


We also celebrated our last Royals game...I guess we don't get another World Series parade. Dad told me that we can't expect it every year, but I was hoping. We have now moved on to cheering for the Huskers (although Heidi still calls them the Jayhawks). Dad said that we should be cheering for the Wildcats, as that is probably the college we will go to. I do like purple.

doing some "ninja warrior" exercises
with dad.

We have a lot of fun playing mom and baby - sometimes with Lena!

We like to try and feed Lena sometimes



Here are some pictures from my newborn photo shoot. Enjoy! Lena OUT!













Apparently Lena likes huge flowers, check out that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment