It is not only a Bob Dylan
song, but seems to be the story of my life as late. Let me explain by filling you in on the latest big or upcoming changes and you will see why I have slacked on my updates as of late.
1. We just changed seasons, last week entered the beginning of Spring (and Grandma Janice's birthday!). Now I am LOVING the weather, but unfortunately my eyes, nose, and throat do not. That pesky pollen has gotten the best of me, darn allergies. So although I love being outside all the time, I now pay the price during the night and cough all the time, thus getting little sleep (or at least the parents get little...). It is an endless circle. I will say however, that I sacrifice as I have found a new real love for walking Marley as you can see in this video. Sometimes she sees a squirrel and I have to run to keep up with her, but it is all fun!

2. Number 2 big change coming is an impending move. Say what? We cleaned the house up last week, I thought just to be clean. But then this strange guy came over and took some pics on Monday and the next 2 days dad picked me up from school and we met mom out for dinner as opposed to going home, I figured out that was strange when we got home Wednesday to find people at our house. Ummm....where is a girls privacy? Anyway, later that night....we got our second offer (this time full asking price) and apparently that meant the inevitable. I now have to move. I really love our house and neighborhood, so I am not sure what to think about it. Dad said I will be thankful once we find a new house to have more room and not have the loud kitchen right next to my bedroom so I can sleep longer. We'll see about that dad, we'll see.... Obviously I will keep you all posted on what comes of all of this. The bonus part of this crazy house fiasco is grandma and grandpa Steffen came down this weekend to see me and hang out with me while mom and dad went house shopping. Apparently they didn't think I would enjoy 6 hours of getting in and out of the car and climbing up steps in strangers houses, etc. I think they were right, had a way better time going on walks and playing with the g-parents! As you can see we even went out to dinner one night and for a walk after to get some frozen yogurt. I thoroughly enjoyed grandpa's shake!

3. Marley and I decided to give you some insight into big change #3....and perhaps the biggest of them all.

Yep, turns out I'm going to be a big sister. What's that? You heard me right. We are adding to the family and Steffen 2.0 is expected at the end of September. Talk about surprises! To be honest, I am not sure what this all means other than I have a feeling that 2.0 is part of the reason for this move. Marley does not seem overly thrilled with moving further down the family pole....mom seems super stressed, dad and I are just going with the flow. I'm pretty sure I will make a good big sister......as long as they do what I tell them to that is.
So as you can see....I wasn't lying....these times, they are a-changin'......
Here are a few other tidbits and pictures since last time that I thought were worth sharing....
 |
Helping out with making cookies for St. Patty's day. Ok, maybe I like
licking the sprinkles. |
 |
| I guess this is what they talk about, with me taking over Marley's stuff |
 |
| This is my happy face. Found the blanket jackpot! |
 |
| watching some March Madness. I still have a chance at some $ by the way! |
check out my mad puzzle skills!
Amelia OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment