Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Not so fast!


Ok, changes are still coming my way...but apparently not with the speed I was led to believe.  The people who were buying our house 'wasted our time' so I hear so now we are back to keeping our house clean for new people.  Not my idea of fun, as I like my toys spread all over the place so I can see my options.  Oh well, I am just sticking mainly to my puzzle (which I have totally mastered), and books.  Mom and dad came home last weekend saying they had found some good houses for us to move to....but I guess that is on hold too.  Oh well, I am along for any ride they want to take me on. 


Swimming with Dad


Mom & dad have been preoccupied with all the house stuff, but we did manage to do some fun things.  I went swimming with Mom and Dad over the weekend,  it was definitely warm enough to do it outside, but no pools are open yet, so we went to the indoor one down the street.  They had a mini lazy river that was super fun.  I even tried out a floaty board and got to watch mom and dad go down the fun slide.  After church on Sunday we went to Costco where  I sampled some food and played in a fun playhouse.  I wasn't happy when it was time to leave, but they didn't care.  We also watched the NCAA final four,  I was so close....if Ohio State just would have one I would have been in the money.  Oh well, since I don't even know what money is yet I am not so disappointed.  Other than that we laid low,  so I will just let the pictures do the talking this time around.
 

Playing at Costco


I went to dinner with my friend Maddie and her parents tonight at one of my favorites, the Blue Moose.  I ate 2 chicken strips, while Maddie ate my fruit.  That is my kind of friend!


Dad says that I still have some work to do with my oral hygiene...maybe he is right.



Here are some more videos you might enjoy of me watching some Elmo You tube videos.

Mom and dad think that it is funny that I make the fishy face every time I see Elmo's fish Dorothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment