We had to get out of the house Friday over lunch since some people were coming to look at it (I still don't know what I think about all these strangers walking through and seeing my room, clothes, toys, etc). So we picked up some Runza and headed to the park. I was way too entranced with the kids and ducks to focus on eating, so I didn't eat anything much to mom's dismay. I know....I didn't eat a Runza. What was I thinking? But as you can see I survived just fine and had fun walking around the park and showing grandma the cool play town they have there. After dad got home, I was introduced to step 1 in the Easter egg fun. We dyed eggs! I really had fun putting the eggs in and out of the glass, I also put some fun stickers on and did some coloring with the magic crayon, but I must say, I think dad got into it the most of all! They turned out pretty great, don't you think?!
Friday night I got to hang out with grandma while mom & dad went to go see the Hunger Games. Mom had been dying to see it, so was super happy when grandma said we could go. I think she was glad to hang out with me. Who wouldn't be, right?
| doesn't the look on my face say it all? Get me away from that thing! |
| playing fetch with Sadie |
For the past few days I have had almost as much fun just playing with the plastic eggs and taking the candy out, lining it up and putting it back in. Why would I want to eat it? Mom keeps telling me I will like it, but I don't believe her. But, I did finally give in and try the marshmallow ducky they gave me. I have to admit....it was really yummy!! I 'helped' mom make some deviled eggs with the ones we dyed (I am a pretty good peeler), but was not going to give in and actually take a bite out of them. Even if they are not a vegetable...
Once I woke up from nap, we spent some more time playing outside with some new fun toys. Since it was the final day of the Masters, dad decided he needed to go get me my first set of golf clubs. I think he had more fun hitting the ball than me, but I thoroughly enjoy putting the clubs in and out of the 'bag'! I also got some new sidewalk chalk which I find quite fun. I also find it quite fun to scoot around in the part I have already colored. Thus getting chalk all over myself. What is wrong with that? I will try to show you some of my masterpieces as I perfect my skills this summer! Until then.... Amelia OUT!| this is our family 3 way kiss. I love it! |



No comments:
Post a Comment