Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Can't Hardly Wait




Can't wait for my first Christmas that is.  Luckily some of Christmas has already begun.  How so you ask?  Well first of all, I got my dates a bit messed up and accidentally gave dad his Christmas present from me 2 weeks early.  But he forgave me, and as you can see...we both enjoy rocking in it quite a bit!  It has come especially in handy these past couple days as I have been hanging out at home with just daddy.  Why?  Well, mom started back to work.  None of us really are al that thrilled with it, but I will admit I am quite enjoying finally having some one on one time with dad.  Mom seems a bit tired.  I guess sleeping 10 hours all last week and then as soon as she was ready to go to work, starting to wake up in the middle of the night again, is not her favorite thing.  Sue me, I was hungry!  I ate more during the day yesterday and gave her a good night sleep again last night.  Only to wake up to SNOW!  Amelia was more excited than me, but she has a party day at her school today, so we will wait till later to go check out this white stuff.  So you'll have to wait till next blog for those pics!
Yes, I was indeed comfortable


Patty kept me warm and comfy while people
opened presents.  She is cooking a
little friend for me come this summer too.
Pretty cool!
Anyway, back to Christmas fun. Last weekend the family went to the Ludlows annual Ugly Xmas sweater party.  I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though I was the only one who didn't get to open a present.  I made some new friends as you can see.  Amelia on the other hand was being a big grump so we didn't get to stay as long as I would have liked.

Meeting Schnetzer!


Seriously, already ratting me out Heidi?  Not cool.....  Perhaps, I haven't quite been myself lately.  I keep hearing mom and dad talk about the 'terrible two's'.  I must not be that bad as my teacher at school told me the other day that I'm an angel and that they want a hundred Amelia's in the school.  Dad says, maybe I need to show that girl at home more often. I'll try to be better...as I have been told that Santa won't hook me up if I don't shape up and be a big girl.  Speaking of being a big girl...I have moved my way up to the big girl bed!  It's not that big of a change, but I can get in and out by myself.  Truthfully, I don't care either way, but mom and dad seem happy to not be lifting me up anymore.  Apparently I'm not as small as I like to think!
Here I am taunting Heidi in the AM!

I guess dad was a good boy, because he already got a second Christmas present.  Although this one was from himself.  He got a new choo-choo.  He calls her a mini, but she seems whoa big to me.  I guess he has been wanting her for quite some time.  All I know is I love it!  It is so roomy, and I can climb in it all by myself...the doors open automatically too!  I am looking forward to the upcoming road trip to Nebraska for Christmas to find out what other cool things there are. 

I have grown just a bit, huh?!

I'm a bit bigger now in the drivers
seat than when we got the last car!


Let's see what else.  I had fun helping mom make some cookies for a party she went to.  I wasn't too thrilled that I woke up from nap to find out that she took all the cookies with her.  But the bonus part is she came back with 2 big containers filled with lots of different cookies.  As you can imagine, I quite enjoy picking through and finding myself treats!


Oh, looking at pictures...I am really far behind.  We went to another 1st birthday party too.  This was for little Ava and get this.  The 2nd party in a row that they had OK Joe's!  Seriously, people at my first birthday missed out.  I'll have to tell mom that is the rule of thumb when Heidi turns one.  I of course had fun checking out the bday girls toys and eating.  I stared them down until they finally cut the cake, I was NOT going to leave without a piece.  Ava on the other hand, preferred to eat ribs over cake.  I am fan of both, so I can't blame her there.  Heidi - do you have anymore to share?
I can almost get the whole thing in my mouth!

No, nothing else here.  I am just working on growing, taking the bottle from dad, steering clear of Amelia who is coughing all over me with her germs, sleeping, and talking lots.  I barely ever cry anymore.  I like to even play (i.e. hold/suck on) my giraffe rattle too...and often I catch a glimpse of something dad calls my fist which totally enthralls me for....  huh?  What were we talking about?  Whoa...this thing is cool!


Christmas updates next time!  Amelia (& Heidi) OUT!


A little video of me doing some talking...


Yes, I DO love to read and am very strong!!
The activity gym wore me out...mom saysit was a bonus as I
am finally taking a nap on my back.
Here is sadly the last in weekly pictures with my friend Davis as mom is now back to work, hopefully there won't be too big of a break till next time I see him!





No comments:

Post a Comment