As many of you know, cheese was among one of my first words given the fact that there is always some form of a camera nearby. Well things haven't changed since last blogging. Last weekend we had a 'mini' session of family pictures downtown in the West Bottoms. We got there early (because this is how we roll), while mom fed Heidi in the back of the mini, dad and I went for a walk to check out the area. I liked seeing the choo choos that go through (apparently my Uncle Mike drives them, but I couldn't get a glimpse in the engine). There were a couple of cute, but dirty, dogs playing around. So I held on to daddy's hand a bit tighter then. We eventually had our pictures taken, I tried to be good and cheesy for them. Mom was disappointed that I refused to take a picture with her and Heidi. But I made it quite clear that I "Don't want to"....yes, that may be my favorite phrase these days. However, I often say "that's beautiful" too....and apparently if I say that to mommy, I have her in my back pocket. A trick daddy taught me. : ) These are just a few of my fave's....What do you think? For our reward we hit up Runza on our way home for lunch! I think mom may have been the most excited, but there was fun had by all.
As it had been 6+ months since my last shoot, I think I did quite good. In addition to the family pictures, I just turned SEVEN months old. I know, I know....all I keep hearing is how time flies. So I took my monthly pictures with the sign. But we were running late for school, so it was a quick shoot. Just practice for the next day when we had school pictures. Phew, I will just say that I am glad to get all these formalities out of the way! Heidi has been a laughing fool lately, mom keeps saying that she laughs way more than I ever did as a baby. What can I say. I laugh because you are so funny Amelia, I mean they are too...but no one can play peekaboo as great as you. And the funny baby in the mirror. She cracks me up all the time too! Here are a few videos. Including one with mom's scary voice that I find hilarious.
I do like playing peek-a-boo and other games. Dad taught me the proper rules of playing UNO and Candy Land. And I have to say, I'm getting quite good. I even beat dad. He also played some football with me yesterday, and I quite impressed him with my arm. This isn't just a pretty face, I may just have some hidden skills too!
With all the laughing videos of Heidi, thought you may like to see some with my musical talents!
Heidi & Amelia OUT!






No comments:
Post a Comment