Oh boy, oh boy. I have an announcement to make. I am now THREE. Yep, I am told that means it is time to stop skating by. Not sure what that means. To me it means I have free reign for some real time displays of my mood. Some people may call them temper tantrums....I just say they are a 'release'. I did lots to celebrate the big day....Minnie Mouse style. The actual big day was on a Friday so after enjoying a birthday donut I went to school...but I took some Minnie Pops for snack time...and I got to wear a birthday hat around. I felt pretty special. Not long after I got home from school, Elmo showed up, and then Nana, Pop pop, and Rachelle too! Mommy and daddy gave me my bday present. I wasn't real sure what it was in the big box, but then we went downstairs and I found my very own bouncy house! Wow....how cool was that? Needless to say I am a fan. And Heidi has already learned to love it too. She likes going head first down the slide. I think I will have hours upon hours of fun with this present. We went upstairs and all had some pizza and then I got to open some presents from them too. SWEET! Elmo made me a super cool piggy bank. I have been wanting one of those! And I got a Minnie Mouse blanket from nana and pop pop which no doubt I loved! Video of having fun in the bouncy house
![]() |
| My Minnie Oreo Pops |


![]() |
| Here we are all trying to hold up 3 fingers! |
The next day was more fun. I woke up to find everyone busy getting ready for my friends to come over to my Minnie Mouse party. Mom forgot to get good pictures of the yummy food and decorations, but I had all my faves: hot dogs, mickey mouse chicken, and cake!! I had a LOT of friends come over they made me feel really special. Mommy made ears for us all to wear....which I sometimes obliged with. I think she was the only one who wore hers full time. We did get some photo ops with some of us kids wearing them. And much to my surprise I even got a bunch of presents....and I have to say that was mighty fun. My friends sure have good taste in toys they are all awesome!
![]() ![]() |
| Zach going for it with eating cake, while Maddie, Ava, and I stuck with more conventional methods of eating |


![]() |
| Having some fun with party poppers |
![]() |
| Avery showing me her cool present |
![]() |
| why is nothing coming out?! |
Amelia, don't forget about our fun weekend before. We had visitors! Abby & Ella and their parents came down for Labor Day weekend. They made it in time for the Husker game as you can see most of us were in our cute cheerleader outfits. I know you agree! Oh yeah, how did I forget? Us girls may have played while parents watched (or made their best attempts)....we all enjoyed some OK Joes BBQ too. They are lots of fun to play with! The next day we got donuts! Then the Pinkelmans headed out for a long day at the park while mom and me went to my friend Evan's bday party. He had a science party! It took me a bit to get into it as it was during nap time, but soon I got into all the fun experiments they were doing. I even got to make some sidewalk chalk to take home. Mason, Avery, & Mae were there so that was cool too. After the party, we went home to pick up dad and Heidi and we made the trek to the other side of town. To Oceans/Worlds of Fun! We hung out at Oceans of Fun first, but it was SO busy (it was the last day it was open), I wasn't as into it...I think I like Schlitterbahn better. So we all headed back over to Camp Snoopy. It had been a year since my last visit, so this time I was able to do more. I had a ton of fun (except when I got turned away from rides for being too short!), Abby & Ella rode with me and held my hand. They were SO nice! We stayed till dark and came home and had some late night pizza. It was a great day. Hopefully they had fun too
![]() |
| I loved the planes! |
![]() |
| it is good you couldn't see my face here! Dizzy! |
![]() |
| Getting comfortable |
![]() |
| Driving the boat! |
We have had some good park weather
![]() |
| turn up the tunes! |


Elmo traced me and then we colored it!

I have been told my smiles are too cheesy and I need to open my eyes more!


![]() |
| Mommy mouse with her friends Steph & Kellie. Steph came to celebrate even though Davis was too sick to join in the fun! |
![]() |
| fun with Rachelle |




Here is the video of me answering my bday questions
Here is one of me and my skills
A little reading with Heidi



















that is awesome! what a wonderful mama & daddy you & phil are! i love the minnie mouse theme!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to amelia!
Jillain