Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

EXTRA, EXTRA!

 
 
I also have taken up Yoga
Real all about it...I have made some huge steps.  That's right...since last blog...I am now walking.  (sound the trumpets)  And it is fun!  I still go on all fours every once in a while, but I think it is a BLAST to walk to and from people...and I even walked all the way down the hall by myself after bath last night.  And if no one is looking, I will walk from room to room...but if someone is nearby, I usually will stop.  Amelia has been really nice and holds my hand while we walk places, I figure if she wants me to walk, I will do it.  I love her that much. 

Some videos of me in action:  This one is sideways, but just turn your head...or wait...can I walk on walls??

And yes, I can work the stairs too...

Oh, I love that little sis of mine too...I'm just a lover of everyone.  Teachers at school, love my morning cuddles, Nala likes to snuggle up to me....perhaps, because I feed her.  That's right...I am also becoming quite responsible, I am usually the first to realize she needs food and water so I fill up her bowls. We are becoming good friends, actually we are best friends forever.  (I didn't want to hurt mom's feelings...so I have recently told her we are BFFs too..)

Since I do so good with Nala, I have got some change for my piggy bank....Bonus!  Although, I just enjoy putting $ in there....not really sure what I am suppose to do with it later.  People say buy toys and stuff...but I have all I need.  No, really.  Mom & Dad keep asking me what I want Santa to bring (which I remind them, he is not welcome) but I tell them I don't need anything they can just give presents to Heidi.  I don't complain....I'll take it! 

This is a picture mom took of our tree at school.  Not sure what happened here or if I or teachers were dreaming...more like
having a nightmare.  I hate cats, if I see one in the neighbors yard I scream in terror.  In fact, here is proof of my typical reactions to cats...

So Amelia glazed over this Santa business, so I will tell you about our 'run-in'.  Apparently, I met his last year, but I have no memory, so I had no idea what was in store.  I just know that we got all dressed up in some beautiful Christmas dresses and went to mommy's work.  Next thing I know I am being thrown on the lap of some fat guy with a ridiculous suit.  I am usually more than willing to sit on anyone's lap and cuddle...but not this guy.  I just didn't get a good vibe. I swear, I tried to not sway her...in fact, I had full plans on staying calm as dad said he would take me to a movie...but I definitely agree with sissy here.  I am still not a fan.  We both let off our loudest screams and cries while mom tried to snap away some pictures and everyone else around just sat there and giggled at us.  I saw no one coming to save us.  Not cool.  Dad kept telling me I better tell Santa what I want or he won't know what to bring me on Christmas.  I made it clear that as far as I'm concerned this guy is not welcome at our house, presents or not.  Of course, later that night I was all about singing Christmas songs and reading my Santa book.  Sue me....I'm 3.  Luckily, dad knows that and still took me to see a movie.  Frozen...it was awesome.  He liked it just as much as I did...but was a bit disappointed that I ate the whole bag of popcorn and didn't share.  Yes, I like popcorn.


Keeping with Christmas fun...we did get to open our first presents.  Nana and pop pop came down for a quick visit this past weekend and they brought some presents.  We got some pretty dresses (mine is even in purple), but I will admit it was the coloring book and doll that excited me.  BABY!  Yes, I got my first baby...and I love her.  I get so excited every time I see her and like to give her hugs and put her in my chairs.  I do NOT like it when Amelia holds her.  We take her on walks in the wagon (yes, it has been nice out!) and everything. 






















As always, we had fun with them.  We had a picnic downstairs, did some painting while mom & dad went shopping, and even went down to the plaza for an evening out.  We don't get to do that like, ever.  We got to see the cool Christmas lights and get this...ride in a Cinderella carriage.  It was awesome.  Our horse, Andy, even had purple sparkly 'shoes'.  It may have been cold, but was totally worth it.  Afterward we went over for everyone's favorite Jacks Stack where I made fast friends with the waitresses. 
 


I was worn out!
 

We have had a few other fun time mixed in with a trip over to Evan & Zachs house where we got to make some cookies while dad helped out their daddy with some things.  And we also got to see the whole gang over at Maddie's house for the annual Ugly Xmas sweater party.  We tried to dress up a bit for the festivities, but mom didn't get any pictures.   Mom even borrowed one of Nana's sweaters to mix things up....although I think her sweater actually was pretty.  I just know that I kept hearing mom talk about her new favorite drink that Mason's mommy introduced her to. 

Looking forward to the upcoming road trips to see family in the next week.  Ok, I may not agree on the road trip part....but I will be happy to show off my new skills to anyone who wants to see.  Until then, Heidi & Amelia OUT!

Enjoy more pics...And some more videos of me singing:

Sometimes I like to play percussions to Amelia's singing...

I like to read to Heidi

Nala and I fighting over trying to get a bite of mom's yogurt

And some more Christmas shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment