Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

If These Walls Could Talk



I know you all miss us, so figure it is time to give some updates.  There are not a lot.  A lot of the same.  Life is good.  I have a great family.  I tell them all that I love them more than the whole world at least 15 times a day.  I think they believe me....but I figure it is good to let them know.  And it helps when I am getting in trouble.  Generally for not eating.  I don't know why they are so obsessed with me eating.  I showed them this past weekend as I was telling them that I didn't want to eat anything, I proceeded to throw up all over the floor.  Needless to say, no one else wanted to eat either.  I know, can't write a blog without someone being sick.
When I'm not sick, I am up to the usual...you know playing, coloring, writing (I have down writing everyone's name), and singing.  Have you heard the song "what does the fox say", well I heard it at school and have been going around the house singing it.  Made it up for our family too....for ex. "What does Heidi say....more, more, more...".  Hahaha....my sis is SO funny.  I actually say some new things now.  Like No (my new favorite word), milk, eyes, hair, nose (yes, I like my body parts).  I am told that I am smart too....so watch out Amelia!  I am told by everyone that I am such a cuddle bug/lover.  I blow kisses bye-bye to everyone and love to give hugs.  Mom and dad get mouth kisses, but that is it!  My teachers say they love how I hug so long.  I give Amelia big hugs daily, she is such a good big sister - how can I not?



Speaking of love.  We celebrated Valentines day.  At school we handed out valentines.  Aren't ours cool?  We had a ton of fun playing with the glow sticks and was a rock star at signing both mine and Heidi's name on all of them!!   We had a party where we got lots of sugar, but of course the stand out of the day was that Elmo came to visit.  Grandma love on the big love day....can't get better than that.  Or can it?  A heart shaped pizza....what?!  We attempted to get some rare family pictures taken, but Elmo has a knack for cutting off dad's head.  Seriously, look back on THIS picture from last year.


Elmo gave me a major case of the giggles
As always, we had fun playing with Elmo.  While we played, mom and dad painted our bathroom upstairs.  It is too bright for Elmo, but I love all the rainbow colors.  I think it is beautiful and I love to color on my chalkboard mirror.
And while I am on the subject of walls...I guess our one downstairs was caving in.  So we had to pay someone to come dig, make a mess, lift our house up and move the wall.  I thought it was pretty cool.  I liked the truck and playing with the money we had to pay.  Dad didn't seem as impressed.
Sorry, off subject.  Back to the weekend, we got to spend the evening with her too as mom and dad went out on a rare date night.  So fun was had by all.  We played, made bracelets, and colored and dad had something called gin and tonic.  
We even went out for brunch on Sunday before she went home.  I love going to brunch!


As you can see, the weather since last posting has been crazy.  We have gone from tons of snow and going through the neighbors snow tunnels and making snow angels, to swinging and playing outside in the front yard! 
And when it is dark out, I bring the fun indoors.  My new favorite thing is playing some soccer in the hall.  I'm pretty good with my footwork!  Dad says they can use this video for some sappy commercial in 22 years when I am in the Olympics!
Now enjoy more cute pictures.  Bath time fun... Heidi brushing my hair and of course hugging...





Just having fun with dad.  Playing horsey and making silly faces.
Just taking Heidi for a spin and us playing around running.  Action shots!




1 comment:

  1. I am having a similar problem to one I saw from you on the internet. My video clips from You Tube are showing up as a white square on Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog on blogspot. I clicked on your blog and it looks like the issue is resolved. I was hoping that you would consider telling me how to rectify this problem. I have no idea what I should be doing to fix this problem that's lasted at least a month. Thanks so much! Debbie Seiling seiling.debra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete