Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Atti-TWO-de

this is Heidi's favorite look
Bye bye, baby....I am now 2 years old!  Now hopefully people will stop telling me I'm too little to do things.  Heidi, you will always be smaller though!  I asked mom if she and daddy would get married again so they could have another baby now that Heidi is a big girl.  I think we need more than 1 boy in this house.  For some reason, all I got was crickets for a response. 



Anyway, this is my blog so you get to see LOTS of pictures of me, and maybe a few of sis.  You already heard about our birthday party.  I loved everything.  I had to go to school on my actual birthday (not cool), but we had cupcakes.  But even worse then having to go to school, my awesome parents scheduled our 2 & 4 year doctor appointment.  Happy birthday, here is a shot.  Needless to say, I was not amused.  Amelia got off lucky and only got the flu mist.  We did get measured and weighed, I weighed in at cool 25lbs 11oz (40 percentile) and 32 1/2 in (15%).  Mom says she thinks they were generous in that measurement and gave me an extra in.  Whatever.  According to the 2X rule, that would make me aiming at 5'5", I would take it!  I am sitting pretty average.  I am at 33 lbs, 38 3/4 in (that means I need to grow 3" next year to ride the big rides….I can do it!  Heidi only needs 5 lbs to catch up to me…I can do it!  :)  We at least then did get to celebrate with a dinner out at Red Robin.  They sang to me and gave me dessert, so I was cool with that!



Mom tried to ask me the questions that she asked Amelia, but as usual, my big sister answered on my behalf most of the time.  Well someone has to.  She may be speaking a lot more, but come on….only a select few can decipher it all.  I say all the expected things, + most commands (stay is a favorite), body parts, colors (although recognition of said colors is apparently off but I can repeat like no ones business). 

Life has been great, despite the face you see in my school pics (I just wasn't feeling it that day).  We have had a lot of sports fun.  No, mom & dad have…but that means we got a day of fun with Grandma Elmo when they went to a Go Big Red game, a night with Big Heidi a super nice babysitter when they went to apparently the best Royals game ever, and Elmo is coming back tomorrow for more fun, while yet again they leave us at home while they go have fun at the game.

That's fine by me.  Amelia almost forgot to mention that we went to a carnival when we were in Lincoln.  Mom says it was a hippie carnival.  All organic food, etc.  Yeah, I was looking for my popcorn or funnel cakes or something!  BUT…I got to ride my first pony!  And I did a really good job!


I'm a rocker, I even take selfies with fans...

Luckilly I did get to see my godfather BJ, before they left to have 'adult' fun
I have graduated out of the
pack n'play!
Ok, we have had a lot of late nights - I am tired….  More next time.  Heidi OUT!

We totally lost mom at Home Depot…we are awesome at playing Hide and Seek.  A favorite at home! And scored jackpot at HyVee and BOTH got our own cart.  No fights!

P.S.  Let's Go Royals….clap, clap, clappy, clap.   (Yes, ditto!)

No comments:

Post a Comment