Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2014

Blue October



Pardon my lack of blogging, but we have been Royals obsessed in this house.  We are wearing Blue all the time and I like running around saying "Let's Go Royals clap, clap, clappy clap".  Tonight is game 3 of the World Series.  I know?  Can you believe I am writing this?  This is the 1st time they have made it since I have been alive!  Wait, what?  Since like 25 years before I was born?  Well that is why everyone is nutso here.  Well mom and dad have made it to every home post season game.  Before you go and feel sorry for me, this in turn meant we got lots of grandma time!  Elmo came down 2 weeks in a row to watch us.  We had so much fun playing, reading books, doing puzzles...and more! 





 



















Mom also took one morning off and we all went to a pumpkin patch.  And met my friend Lukas and his mommy there.  This place was nowhere as cool as the one we went to last year, but we did end up finding a fun slide and I must say I enjoyed the Apple Cider donuts and watching ALL the apples. 




Helping Heidi up the hill



Grandpa and Matt went to the ALCS game with mom and dad, so that meant that we got to hang out with Nana one day too!  We showed her how good we are at coloring, and went on a great walk where we may or may not have almost lost Nala.  Don't worry, all is good. 

Apparently in the Blue October fun, pictures of us were not a priority, so enjoy a few glimpses into what else we have done to pass time...

walks these days usually consist of Heidi pulling the wagon, while I push. 
Playing with our window decals and puzzles.  Always fun!

























SILLY TIME!


We color/draw almost all the time.  Heidi is getting really good.  Not as good as me though....and as you can see in this video she can repeat a color when I try to teach her, but she has some work to do in the memory department. 


 

Mom was concerned about the 1st World Series outcome especially since they are too cheap to shell out $2K for nosebleeds (like the Royals would lose because they were not there...), but I told her not to worry, the Royals have won every time I wear my Royals shirt!  Well, I guess I was wrong because they didn't win.  I was so confused when I heard that.  We don't lose at least as far back as I can remember.  Well the next day mom scored a face value ticket to game 2 of the World Series so #1 dad of the year hung out with us girls while she went and had an amazing time.  Turns out she was right and they won once she was there.  Pretty sure dad won't be so generous if/when they come back here for a game 6/7.  I feel like I haven't got to put in my 2 cents....I may not know the players names like Amelia nor hit a ball as good as her (yeah, sis...you are getting good!), but I can belt out a mean rendition of "Take me out to the Ball Game".  I make mom sing it to me every night.  Twinkle, Twinkle, then ball game are my big requests.  1-2-3 strikes your out at the old ball game!  Oh, now I'm tired.  Heidi OUT!

Let's Go Royals!
 
 I give in and sleep too......  Amelia OUT!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment