Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Forget Me Not


Wow, you would think with the Holidays and the fact that mom is now not going to work everyday that she could take the time to type out this blog.  I mean, do I have to do everything around here?  So now that it has been a month (record long break….geez), I am not sure where to begin.  Do I need to reintroduce myself?
I will start with backing up to Christmas!  We had a GREAT time.  The condensed version goes like this…
Christmas Eve church where I got to go to the big church and sing Silent Night.  Then we went out to dinner with the Ungles!  When we got home we got to open presents which included these awesome new Christmas elf pajamas!

checking out Santa & reindeers treats
Christmas morning we woke up….actually dad woke us up and we saw that Santa came and he brought me Elsa just like I knew he would.  My stocking was full of Frozen stuff and Heidi got her Anna doll and an Owl hat!  The girl loves her owls.  And Santa even brought us a choo choo train.  Surprise!  I can't believe I didn't hear him or the reindeers.  He must have worked hard though because he drank all the milk.  Unfortunately, he didn't leave instructions on how he put it together.  Mom and I tried to put together on my new table yesterday with not much luck!

Back to Christmas we then hopped in the car for our drive up to Nana and Papa's new house!  As always, we had so much fun up there playing with everyone.  My favorite part was when I went to exchange gifts with my godfather Eric.  He gave me a pretty bouquet of flowers and then asked me to be his flower girl!  Yes, I get to be the flower girl for Kaitlyn and his wedding in October.  I am so excited, I have already started practicing my walk.  On top of that, he also hooked me up with some awesome Frozen gifts. (sense a theme?)
I also got some great presents, an Anna and Ariel dolls, super cool PJs, a fun purse and more.  Bailey even painted another picture that she gave me.  It is an OWL!  Now I have 2 of her paintings in my room!  
Love the new twister games!
Showing papa our new microphone.
I have skills






I had lots of fun playing with my cousins.  It was too cold for my liking to be outside, but I tried to play along when Amelia wanted to go to the park, sledding, and even on the 4 wheeler.  I was none to happy when I had to say goodbye and get back in the car.  


After a bit of complaining, I crashed and woke up in time for us to be at Elmo's house.  Fun.  But hold on there….  she wasn't even there.  I guess she was in Arizona so we just skyped with her from her house.  Weird!  While we were in Lincoln we had dinner with Papa McLain who knows me well and gave some great gifts.  Can you say Frozen colors?  Perfect!  Yes, that is still my favorite past time.  Mine too.  I am getting really good at coloring too.  We also saw my godfather BJ's family.  He was working, but we had fun over at their house playing with the big kids and eating lots of pasta.  Yum!
A frozen ball pit from BJ.  We LOVE it!
In this past month we have apparently been keeping so busy that the pictures have been few and far between.  We spend Tuesdays and Fridays with mom where we have so much fun, we have joined her on a girls lunch, gone shopping, and had fun days with our friend Lucas playing, swimming, and even gymnastics (I even did a rope swing into a pit…so fun!)

We even had a visit from a police officer.  OK, I guess that wasn't fun per se.  Some bad guy stole dad's work truck.  Not cool. Dad ensures me that he won't let said bad guys come and get me, but I am watching my back a bit closer these days. 
actually donuts were day before the police visit, but
thought it was an interesting coincidence


This past weekend we got to see my BFF Ava.  We met her family for a trip to the zoo.  Dad has come to the conclusion that we scare away the animals, because our trips there are usually more walking then animal watching.  I didn't care though….I loved just running around and playing with Ava.  I liked the choo choo….and the penguins!  They came over and we played with everything, it was awesome.  Other than the fact that she colored on my paper (I can vouch that is a SERIOUS no-no), I wish she could have stayed longer. 
Just a cute picture from brunch that I thought I'd share


Ok, I can't remember anything else and the weather is too nice to be spending it inside!  Amelia OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment