

1. Spend time with family. This is really my main goal and I love every minute. Lucky me had Elmo, Nana, Papa, & Rachelle come down to celebrate with me. We went swimming (YAY!), ate some good food (although Rachelle didn't take it so well), and enjoyed my ice cream cake!!




2. Go to Royals game. No brainer....we were there, and it was really hot. But our seats actually were in the shade and nice. We eventually left them so the grandparents could sit down, but I was OK with that.
3. Make a sign and get on TV. 1/2 check. AWESOME sign made. I dutifully held it up and waved in between every inning. I also carried it everywhere I went. I had at least 100 people tell me happy birthday and some guy even came and took a picture of me. I did not see myself on the big screen, I do not understand why. Dad's friend did say he saw me on the real TV though....so that will suffice.

4. Eat a corndog. It has been forever since I got the footlong....dad went an hour before game time to get me my very own. And they were OUT. Are you kidding me? (they later were out of ice...seriously poor planning Royals). FAIL.
5. Get my face painted. Despite attempting to get there super early it was closer to noon. Well, we just barely made the face paint line. Like, I was the 3rd from the last person. It was lots of waiting, but worth it. CHECK.6. Run the bases. FAIL. Again, this is on the Royals. They said it was too hot. Come on, us kids can handle 1 minute of heat to run around the bases. Not cool at all.
Now I get to say something. I love my 5 year old sister. She is so nice to me, she holds my hand in the car, let's me sleep with her most nights, and plays with me...most of the time. She has taught me to color and hit a baseball with the best of them because I am learning from the best! Love you Mia!




No comments:
Post a Comment