Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2015

Look Who's Three!

Dad woke me up with donuts!

Look at the cool Anna hat my
teacher made for me!
I am, I am!  I tell mommy everyday "I not a baby, I'm Heidi!"  I do though really, really, really, really, love babies.  I am always carrying one with me most everywhere I go.  To school, bed, store, etc.  I often have to sit them down and have conversations with them and put them in time out when they hit me or do not listen to what I say.  But most of the time I just love on them.  I have pink baby, black baby, purple baby, and naked baby.  Mom keeps asking me if I want another one, but I feel like that is a lot to handle.  Plus, I am still a little weirded out by dolls with hair.



I love the Royals like Amelia, but can't name all the players....and I didn't just want to go to a game for my birthday.  I wanted a party.  But mom decided to ask me/plan for that with like a few days notice, so we kept it small I got to pick 3 friends to come celebrate with me.  Little Ava , Lucas, Zach and their siblings came.  I love owls so all I wanted was an owl birthday.  We made these cute owl cupcakes to take to school and had an owl cake....along with this cool #3 shirt!  Then we had one of my favorites - pizza.  Everyone got to make their own and daddy grilled them up.  I had a lot of fun bouncing and playing with friends.  They even brought me some super cool presents, wow...I am one lucky girl!




even baby Colin came!


I didn't really ask for anything, but I did get this awesome new swing for the front yard.  Bye bye baby swing!  And Amelia got me some things so I can feed my babies....can't go wrong there.  I also got a new small backpack for dance class.  Did I tell you that I started dance too?  I was so excited to be a ballerina like Amelia, I may be the shortest girl in my class but I am hanging with the bigger 3/4 year olds just fine.  Yep, and now I am in the Kindergarten combo class, so expect BIG things out of me. 




Amelia showing off on her toes


now look at her face.  Working hard!






We also started up soccer at school again.  I talked dad into letting me do it one last time.  We of course are the best players.  Duh.  We can also do some mean chalk art with our uniforms on.  OK, mom may have helped out Heidi some, but I drew mine painted nails and all.  :)
They call me a dare devil, but that is compared to Amelia who is a bit on the cautious side.
A few other highlights since we last blogged that we don't want to forget about:
- Papa McLain came and visited!!  It was nice spending some time with him at our house showing him our toys, our baseball skills (check out our action shots below), and even going to the Negro League museum.  It was pretty cool!  He came down to the West Bottoms with us while we did a quick family photo session as well.  We had so much fun with him!



- We went to our first wedding.  Big Heidi!  Yep, our babysitter Heidi got married so we did a girls day date to celebrate her.  It was fun getting dressed up, and cool to see a wedding in action since in a few short days, I will be participating in my first one.  Yay!  They had younger flower girls/ring bearers so I learned what NOT to do during my upcoming job, but they were cute even over the screaming and the bride was so beautiful.  Apparently Eric's wedding will be a lot bigger, longer, and have a dance so I am trying to rest up now!  More on that next time!

Until then....Heidi OUT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment