
Where o' where do I begin? How about where I left off so long ago on my last post. Wedding bells were ringing. After months of planning and practicing, I got my big break. The best flower girl ever. At least that is what I was told. It was an amazing weekend...from our road trip and overnight in Omaha, to the rehearsal dinner, & of course the big day. Seriously. Just a few highlights:
Rehearsal dinner - I ate an entire plate sized piece of prime rib. No joke. Eric & Katelyn also gave me a really pretty purse that matched my dress and a pretty necklace/bracelet to wear for the wedding. They even gave Heidi her own purse with goodies too! I thought they were suppose to get the gifts! I'll take it.
![]() |
| finishing touches with mom |
![]() |
| testing out the spin |
We got to go early and see everyone. Wow, did Katelyn look SO beautiful...and Eric was really handsome. Everyone looked good. We took pictures, even some grandkids shots for Nana, and then it was go time. 
I pulled a wagon, holding the cute baby ring bearer, like a champ. And did everything I was told all day.



![]() |
| family picture |


My reward? Party time!! So...right after the wedding the whole wedding party and guests...go to bars. You read that right. I went to the 1st one, but then I met up with nana, pop pop, & Heidi at the reception hall. Aunt Rhonda and crew did an amazing job, it looked SO pretty in there. We waited for what seemed like forever for the party to get started, but boy once it did.....it was awesome. We ate, had some champagne toasts, & danced our hearts out. There were some high and lows considering we were going without nap. I got to dance with a lot of people, but I never did dance with Eric....and I was way too tired and ready for bed by the time some of my favorite songs came on. Next wedding, I'm putting in some requests to the DJ. All in all, it was a great day....I am so happy that they asked me to be part of their day. Congratulations to Mr & Mrs! I pray for Eric & Katelyn every night when I say my prayers and that they can get to hospital safe to take the baby out of Katelyn's tummy. That is what happens now that they are married, right?
Enjoy all these pictures mom took.
And even this super cool video that they showed at the reception!
Here is just an idea of Heidi's dancing skills.
Posting after publishing blog, but here are some pictures I received later from Kaitlyn from the professional photos.
Giving them the picture I drew
A full family pic
Do I look nervous for my impending duty?
Party time!!
Check out these actions shots of us playing ball in the backyard. Perfect form right?




We took school pics (cute right?), went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was so awesome we convinced mom & dad to take us last weekend. Now let's just hope we get to actually decorate/carve our pumpkins.

And last but not least, we had our 3 & 5 year old doctor check ups. The big news. Although perhaps not super surprising to some....we are perfect. Ok, just kidding. I measured at 41 3/4...SO close to hitting that 42 mark I have been hoping for to ride roller coasters. 30% for height, and 50% for weight. Now Heidi on the other hand is still holding strong at average weight, but has dropped to single digits in the height department. I think it was like 34inches. Basically it is confirmed that she is going to be short. We are just praying that she breaks the 5' barrier, which may not happen. Outside of that stat - we had to have shots. Heidi only 1 for the flu...but I got 4. Seriously, happy birthday. Geez. Not just the pricks, but I had a nasty reaction to one that warranted a return trip a few days later. Don't worry, I'm ok.
Yes, it was confirmed that I am little....but that is OK. I make up for it in spunk! Till next time....Heidi & Amelia OUT!
LET'S GO ROYALS!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment