Well I have made it through another week of daycare. Of course, I think I caught a bit of a cold because my nose is stuffy quite a bit. Let me tell you, that makes eating quite a bit harder. I'm trying to hold dad back from going after the infected culprit at school, last thing I want is to be the outcast. I think I'll be OK. All in all, I am getting pretty use to it there, but I am still always excited and happy to go home when dad picks me up. Today mom picked me up because dad hurt himself at work and was getting fixed up at the doctor. Mom said it was so nice for this time of year that we had to go on a walk with Marley, she was right.
On Monday I hit another big milestone. 3 months old....boy does time fly. (Be sure to check out my page on the right to see how I have grown over the months!) I decided to mark my entry into another month by starting to wake up in the early hours of the AM to make mom feed me more all week. She didn't seem particularly thrilled, but she is the one that wants me to grow. Give and take lady!
As I am awake more these days, I find it funny watching mom and dad try to entertain me. One of my most favorite things to do right now is sing with dad. We have been singing a lot of Christmas carols. I particularly enjoy Deck the Halls....fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la... They have been trying to catch my great singing voice on camera, but the lights mesmerize me and stop me in my tracks. They did get one tonight, but we really need to work on the lighting in the house. (excuse the poor lighting, I'll be sure they make it a bit brighter for future videos!) It's better than the video I was going to put in from last Saturday when I was helping mom cheer on the Huskers in the Big 12 game. I thought I did pretty good, but apparently that enthusiasm didn't travel to TX. Oh well, next year I will get my cheering down much better for a season in the Big 10.
In order of oldest to youngest (me, Ava, & Violet)
Last night was a fun one as I got to meet up with my pals and mom and dad's small group friends. It always seems that a few people can't make it last minute so we missed them. One of the people gone was Ryder, so yet again we didn't get all 4 of us kiddos together. It was just the girls. : ) Ava must have got the signals I was sending her as mom was dressing me, because when we got to her house she was wearing the same shirt. Although, a little different as I guess she is wearing in the next size up. I'll try to send stronger signals to Violet next time so she can get in on the action. Of course we took another photo op, order from oldest to youngest. As you can see, they are still both bigger than me...but I'm over it. I could always catch up with them one day, but they will never catch me in age. Look who will be driving 3 days before you...ha!
All right my first full week is beginning to catch up to me, I'm going down... Amelia O-U-T.
I LOVE my bathtime every night!
Like my hat? It's from Grandma McLain. Mom says I look Scottish!
No comments:
Post a Comment