Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

12/5/2010

 



Before daycare, doesn't mom look happy.
Man oh man did I have a big week.  The week started out rough, but ended exciting.  I started daycare on Tuesday, not bad for me, but mom and dad did not take it as well.  I put some pictures in to show you how sad mom was about the whole thing.  She did not want to let me go once we got to daycare.  She was glad that she had a twenty minute drive to work to dry her tears.  It didn't work because people at work were comforting her.   I really don't mind daycare, I do a lot of the same things I did with mom and my teachers seem pretty nice.  They take a picture of me every day to send to mom and dad, so I try to smile pretty so they continue to miss me.  After the first day I was a little cranky when I got home, because I am not used to getting the bottle that much.  Dad went and picked up some gas medicine for me, and I was feeling great the rest of the week.  Mom was not that happy of a camper about how much they were feeding me.  She said she did not work 12 weeks to let them have me snack on an ounce or two, but she talked to them the next day and we got back on track.  On a great note I slept through the night the whole week, actually mom and dad woke me up before I wanted to.  So I returned the favor Fri and Sat night by waking up at 5.  I was just so hungry.   I may be on a bit of a growth spurt, which is a good thing.  Apparently, I am not packing on the weight like mom wants me too, but I feel that I am growing at my own pace.  Mom didn't believe me so she took me to the doctor on Friday to make sure that I was Ok.  I am growing in height (up to 23 inches) which is still 50% in height.  I have also packed on some pounds, well actually not quite a pound, since last month (10lbs 6 oz) which knocks me down to the 10 percentile for weight.  They say it is ok though so to stop worrying.  I think it is from all the kicking that I do.  I also lose a few ounces with all the spitting up I do.  Sometimes more than others, as you can see in the picture.  : )


The weekend was pretty great.  Jeremy & Kellie came over to visit and eat some BBQ with mom and dad.  Dad gave me a bath in front of them, I'm not sure how I feel about being naked in front of people but I got over it for now.  The week ended super exciting because on Saturday morning I got to go to mom's work and meet someone very special.  Santa!  They are trying to tell me about how cool of a guy he is, and how he brings presents to good kids.  But I'm not too worried, I just thought he was nice and super warm.  I liked his outfit too!

Amelia OUT!

I put Santa to sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment