I am having a great day today. It is the end of November, 60 degrees, AND mom & dad are both staying home with me. I am loving every minute. They tell me it is because starting tomorrow I am off to the daycare place. I have been there twice for some quick visits and the place doesn't seem so bad. There are some loud kids there, but they seem nice enough. I am sure I will have lots to share about that on my next post. Until then, I have a few updates.
 |
| Chillin' with Marley |
 |
| My "Grand - God mother" Cheryl |
 |
| Ryan, Sidney, Andi, & Lucas |

Starting with one of mom's favorites. I have progressed to sleeping 8-9 hours at night, well for 2 nights in a row and then it was time to make our road trip in the new ride. That's right we went back to Lincoln (mom's hometown) for my first Thanksgiving. I woke up a little early (5 am) Thursday morning so I ate and then we got all packed up and started on our way. I don't know why mom and dad are so stressed, I think the long car rides are a blast. I got in to the warm car and next thing I knew we were in Lincoln at grandma's house. It was a whirlwind of a trip I had so much fun and met SO many people. I counted 14 different people that held me. A lot of those people were at Thanksgiving. After picking up Grandma Janice we took another drive to York to Cheryl & Larry's. Mom says they may not be official family, but there darn close, all I know is they were super nice. Also, they had more family there so I got to meet Lary and Andi and her family. I sure loved Andi's kids they were so funny. Lucas liked to sing to me, and the girls...they were just so pretty, I loved looking at them! Apparently while we there mom and dad had a feast, I wouldn't know because I napped and then ate the usual. I'm not complaining, but a little variety every once in a while might be nice. They say next year I may get to try some of the good stuff. I'll believe it when I see it. After we ate we headed back to Lincoln, of course I slept the whole way back. The first night in grandma's house I only slept 6 hours, so dad rocked me and we took a nap in the bed upstairs. Friday we went and visited Grandpa Mclain at his house, we hung out there and heard all about the Hawaii trip and saw some video of his helicopter ride. Grandpa has to go have a surgery on Wednesday so we will be praying for him and thinking of him in the next few days. After we visited him we went over to Dale and Mindy's house to watch the Huskers totally whip up on Colorado, not going to miss that so called rivalry game. BJ, Tanja, and there kids came over to watch the game. I got a lot of attention and did not sleep that long over there, so I was getting kind of tired and grumpy.
 |
| Mindy loving on me |
 |
| BJ and Tanja thinking of another? |
So we decided to head back over to Grandma's. Mom and Dad went over to Rob and Amber's to see the new baby, but decided that my day had gone on long enough so I stayed there and Grandma read me a book or two. Mom and dad picked up mom's favorite Taco Inn and brought it back home. I slept 9 hours that night. My next blog will be about the Christmas tree and daycare. Stay tune it should be exciting. Amelia out!
 |
| Grandma reading me a book. |
 |
| Playing with my new friends. |
No comments:
Post a Comment