Posing with Ava and her mom Christina & Violet and her mom Shelly
Friday morning after breakfast, mom told me that we had a special trip planned. And boy was she right...we went to help 'Aunt' Stephanie pick out a wedding dress. I am so honored to be her personal stylist. Ok, maybe I don't have any official titles but I really think that if she goes with my suggestions she will be beautiful. The only problem with that is she was beautiful in all of the dresses she put on. I don't know how she ever is going to pick the perfect one, I am glad I don't have to make the final decision. I took a sneak peek at some of the gowns for future reference, you know to give dad an idea of how much to start to saving! : ) Steph and I did pose for a photo op, but don't think I am going to spoil the brides moment and post any pics of her in dresses. Oh I can't wait to hear all about her big day. I will be one by then, so I am sure it will be even cooler. I digress....after shopping we all went to lunch for some Mexican food. Mmmmm... Then mom took me back home to hang out with dad some while she went back out with Stephanie. All in all, a great day!
Saturday started off pretty great. We went on our family walk which is always good and then it was time to cheer on the 'Skers again. I am practicing my Go Big Red chant. Apparently I did pretty good because they pretty much dominated the undefeated Missouri Tigers. That was even with our quarterback out of the game. Boy oh boy, does that make the choke fest against Texas hurt that much more. Dad says as long as we win the Big 12 we shouldn't care, so I am trying to put it out of my mind. The MU game took forever...it made us late to my first official Halloween party over at Coke Castle (what a cool name for a house, huh?). This time I wasn't the only one dressed up, which made me a lot happier. There were firemen, tigers, a black widow spider, the list goes on. My favorite was Avery the bee and her dad the Drag Queen Bee. I know you all wish you had as cool of friends as me! Oh yeah...I was a pea pod. I was cool (actually quite warm) with it for a while, but then I wanted out. I mean come on...a house full of people and I am in this furnace of a costume and on top of that it was so loud. I am not use to so many voices and stimulation. I was not a fan, so mom and dad had to quickly say goodbyes and get me home to scream my way to sleep. I think it will be a while till I get to go to a party with that many people again.
 After the night before, mom and dad weren't too sure about Halloween - but I think I was pretty good. I dressed up in my costume one last time to go over for dinner to our neighbors house. This time the costume did what my mom was hoping it would do every time. I was dead asleep. It was so warm and cozy and even better than my sleep sack because I could move my arms. I could hear my mom calling me "my sweet pea" while I slept. Apparently I slept through all the trick or treaters, dad said there were carloads of them again this year. No extra candy for me, I guess. Probably for the best...
More later. Amelia Out!

 |
| I love my other mobile so much that I got another battery operated one with lights for the other side of the crib. Apparently turning the knob every 2 minutes was not mom & dad's idea of fun. Now I can sit under this for hours!! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment