Hello! I know you all have missed me, so let me give you the updates on the happenings of the last week. Last weekend I had a great time hanging out with mom & dad, we did a lot of the usual. Of course that begins with watching some football. I wore my red to support the Huskers against OK State's high powered offense. I was a bit worried, but who knew that we had a good offense too! I was lovin' watching all the scoring and there was a lot of it (51-41 - Wow!). Let's just hope the same team shows up when Mizzou comes to town this Saturday. We all know that playing at home is not our strong point.
Mom & Dad were feeling good on Sunday so we planned some outings. First it was church. My mom wasn't sure how I would do so I didn't get to go in and listen to the music in the beginning, but eventually she gave in and I got to hear a few of the tunes. We sat in the back, again because of their fear of me disrupting, whatever... I slept through most of it. (No reflection on the pastor, I just had a long night). Dad was getting a bit antsy toward the end so he walked the back with me.... Ok, maybe I was getting a bit antsy. After church we took a trip to Babies R'Us. Dad says this place has taken a lot of money from us...we did leave with some packages. When I got home I found out they bought me this super sweet glider thing. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I'm liking it!
Monday Grandma McLain and Sadie came for a visit. I had a lot of fun. Grandma held me and rubbed my back, who wouldn't love that?! I guess all those massages really relaxed me, because I have been very sleepy. I slept over 6 hours the other night, mom & dad were so proud of me!! Of course I followed it with a much shorter night last night. : ) I'm still learning! Grandma also did some cooking while she was here and made something mom calls 'cheese pockets'. She was SO happy, because it is one of her favorites. I haven't quite decided if I like it so much yet, but mom says that she is tired of me not liking the foods she likes (caffeine, chocolate, etc.). What does she want from me? My tummy is small! Speaking of that, they keep telling me I am so skinny. We'll find out when I go to the doctor next week, but I really just think I'm trim. Mom says it is probably because I burn so many calories when I am in my favorite places (i.e. on my back on the ottoman or activity mat). I just love, love, love kicking my legs. They say that I am going to be a good swimmer, marathon runner, or maybe a drummer. I just know it makes me happy. Sometimes Marley comes up to see what I'm doing. We really are getting along well.
Ok, I need to sign off to get some beauty rest. You see, tonight I'm off to see some friends. I get to wear my Halloween costume. More on that next time. Until then....
Amelia out.
Ok, I need to sign off to get some beauty rest. You see, tonight I'm off to see some friends. I get to wear my Halloween costume. More on that next time. Until then....
Amelia out.


I can't wait to compare costumes at Avery Davenport's party!!!
ReplyDelete