
It has been an entire week since my last post, so I have some work to do to catch you up. Apparently, I shaped up the way mom wanted me to last week, but I don't remember getting much of a reward. I'll need to talk to her about that. Anyway, after a low key end to the week with lots of sleep (I am sleeping around 5 1/2 hours at night...but never longer!)....the weekend came. Saturday mom and dad took me to my first trip to Costco. That place is crazy, there were people everywhere, so I went ahead and slept most of the time. Plus I needed to sleep so I could get ready for the big game. That's right, the day I have been waiting for (well for the last 6 weeks) was finally here. Time for REDemption against those Longhorns. I got dressed in my onesie especially for the occasion and my friend Stephanie and her fiance Deron came to join in cheering on the Huskers. Unfortunately, the team (especially the receivers) forgot to show up. I definitely shed a few tears, luckilly Steph was there to hold me. Although, dad said not to get used to it because apparently everytime they come over for a game our team loses. That is some crappy luck!! Thank God we are going to the Big 10, so we don't have to keep getting beat by Texas. Enough about that stuff.



Sunday Grandma and Grandpa Steffen came down to visit me and boy was that nice. Grandma held me lots...anytime I was fussy, awake, or asleep. Grandpa held me when I was happy or asleep, I can't be too upset about that. Anyway, while I was fussy grandpa built some stands for our washer and dryer. Mom wished he would have came down and done that while I was still inside of her, so she didn't have to bend down as far. But I think mom & dad have a lot more laundry to do with all my stuff so it is going to be super helpful. We had a great time together, grandma made fried chicken one night and we even all went to dinner at a restaurant one night. Everyone ate quite well....mom says that includes me, because I slept pretty well. They also thought it was funny that I like my bumbo chair so much, I'm a big fan of chillin' out with the fam in my chair.


Yesterday was my last day of hanging out with Maddie and her mom. Apparently her mom started back to work today, so mom said that means no more brunches, etc. with them. Booooo. We had one last hurrah at Eggtc. where we had a crazy waitress who thought we were twins. What? She also thought I was a boy minus the pink coat and blanket I was wearing. I really need to grow some hair. Anyway, after brunch we hung out at her house a bit. Maddie seems to enjoy hanging out in her mom's arms....I on the other hand have decided this week that it is much more comfortable and liberating hanging by myself. Preferably flat on my back...at home, I enjoy the ottoman. But the patio table worked just fine when we were on their deck.

 |
| Marley and I hanging out. These stripes don't do much for my figure. |
 |
| Dad and I napping |
 |
| Mom decided to dress me up in this tutu made by Ryder's mom |
No comments:
Post a Comment