Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/14/2010

Dad walking with me during one of my 'spells'
The only picture my mom took from book club
Ok, mom said I have to be open with everyone and tell people that I am not perfect all the time like I like to try and tell you.  She says that I have stretched her patience with all my screaming.  But she has stretched my patience with her not helping me when I scream.  Hopefully this is not the beginning to many years of mis-communicating.  Apparently I have to find other ways to tell her what ails me.  After Monday & Tuesday's 'fun', I did learn that the screaming wasn't getting me anywhere.  In fact, once I stopped screaming I got to go somewhere.  Mom took me to something called a 'book club'.  To me it looked like a bunch of girls hanging out a nice restaurant.  I did see a book on the table though.  Of course, Maddie was there and I was hoping that we may get to chat about my book "Look, Look" as I know she has it to, but I was so exhausted (from the aforementioned crying) we didn't really talk.  I did however get to meet some more friends and although I was sleeping, I felt some new warm arms on me.  Mom told me that was Kim and Stu (apparently dads are allowed to crash the end of book clubs).  I would post a picture of them holding me, but that would have required mom to take a picture.  She blames me giving her a rough day for her not being on top of the picture taking, I am beginning to see what consequences and rewards are.  Anyway, I have been trying hard the last couple of days and do everything I am suppose to.  I can't wait to find out what my reward is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment