Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10/12/10

Jack and Jay spend some quality time with me.
Gabby and me!
I am still recovering from the happenings of the weekend.  I did so many first things it isn't even funny.  Friday, Maddie came over with her mom.  We had a good time walking to get coffee and enjoying the nice fall weather.  It was nice and relaxing...which was good because things got a bit louder the next day when I met more of my cousins on dad's side.  My uncle Matt and aunt Brenda came down with my cousins Bailey, Jack, Gabby, Jay, and Will.  It was so exciting to meet them and have them hold and pet me.  Will was the one that pet me.  We had a great time when they came over on Saturday with some hamburgers and brats to grill out.  They all held me and the boys played some football in the backyard.  They had to use a flat volleyball because we didn't have a football.  Jack made fun of dad for not having one.  It was such a nice day that we spent most of the day outside, plus our house is kind of small for that many people.  That night Matt, Brenda, mom, dad, and myself went out to eat in the Legends.  I slept the whole time,  dad was so relieved.  It was nice to watch them catch up, they haven't seen them for a long time.  We found out that their lake house will be done by Christmas, so dad says we are going to stay there sometime when we go back.

Bailey and me chilling on deck!
The next day we went shopping with them.  Will used my ride, so dad put me in the Moby and carried me around.  He told mom that people are so much nicer when you have a cute baby with you.  People were opening doors for him and smiling at him.  I think that he liked the attention, but would not admit it.  After shopping for awhile they wanted to eat at T-rex, but dad thought that there would be too many germs in that place with all the kids in there.  I will go back when I get older.  We grabbed a quick bite to eat and were going to head home, but I had to have my diaper changed in the back of the Prius because the changing table in Panera was being used, thank God for hatchbacks.

This week dad has had training at night so he hasn't been home to help mom as much, so instead of making her Monday easy I gave her a hard time.  I was fussy for most of the day and I think that she was getting frustrated with me.  When dad came home I straightened up and went to sleep.  He thinks its because he calms me, but it is just that I was so tired from being fussy with mom I was just worn out.  Tuesday morning dad was home until lunch when he had to go to training,  I hung with him most of the morning.  I slept most of the time, saving my energy to give mom a hard time in the afternoon.  She sent dad a video of me crying, with a message saying that this had been going on for 1 1/2 hours so far.  Apparently I need to figure out a new way to get her to understand how upset I am if all she does is send him a video.
Dad and the Moby
I must say I enjoy checking myself out in the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment