Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

10/8/2010

It's a quiet Friday night here in our house and I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so I thought I would first get you all caught up on the happenings of this week now.

Mom got me dressed up in this pretty sweater for a picture.
Let me start off with the most exciting thing.  I am ONE month old, that's right...mom and dad haven't done too bad because I made the 1 month mark safe and sound.  I celebrated the big day on the Plaza with my usual buddy Maddie and her mom.  Apparently we only have a few more weeks to hang out together during these nice days before she starts going to something called daycare.  That doesn't sound nearly as fun as lunching on the Plaza.
A clothing change later,  dad thought we should also pose with Marley.  
Ava and her mom Christina 
Mom & Dad put me in my new onesie and took some pictures of me and Marley.  She may have a few pounds on me now, but she doesn't know what is coming!  After a photo session, we went over to meet Ava.  Seriously, I have so many new friends, I am one lucky girl.  Ava was pretty sleepy when I was there, so we didn't do a lot of talking but I'm sure we will have many chances to gab in the future.  Ava is really cute, she was born 3 days after me but she's a bit bigger than me too.  I am sensing a trend...I wonder if I am always going to be the smallest girl on the block.

Dad & I were WAY into watching the 'Skers
Actually I made my 1 month trip to the doctor on Thursday and she actually confirmed the above.  I weighed in at 8lbs 6oz, which puts me in the 25th percentile.  To those of you as clueless as me, means that 75% of girls my age weigh more than me.  But for length I am totally average.  I am 50% so right in the middle at 20 3/4 inches.  That is less than an inch growth from birth, but keep in mind I did have that massive conehead that skewed those early numbers a bit.  Thank goodness that went down, because I plan on sporting cute hats in the future.  Otherwise everything went good with the Doc, apparently I am on the right track.  I had a rough day before going in, I just did NOT feel good and I let my mom know it by screaming and not sleeping most of the day.  I think it may have been due to some nerves, dad put the thought in my head that my Huskers were going to be upset by K-State.  We were suppose to watch the game with the Ludlow's (Patty is a K-Stater) but mom said I lost privileges of hanging with friends because of my actions early in the day.  Whatever, blame dad.  I need to stop listening to him because we ROLLED all over those Wildcats.  You know that the Huskers are undefeated in my life time.  One down on our way to a Big 12 championship before playin' with the big dogs in the Big X next year.  
Think we look alike?
All right, bedtime is calling my name....Amelia Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment