Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

10/5/2010

Hey, hey...so I feel like I have had some fun-filled days since last I posted.  The only problem is I am not sure if all of my memory capabilities have fully formed in my brain...but here it goes.

I think Ryder and I were both a bit hungry.
Last Thursday, Mom, Dad, & I took a road trip to visit another future friend.  This is the first boy I have met, he seems pretty cool.  Dad tells me that I can't be alone with any boys for the next 18 years, not sure why...he doesn't seem so bad.  We seem to do pretty much the same things; hang out, eat, sleep, etc.  His name is Ryder and technically he is older than me, but he decided to not follow the light to the outside world quite as quickly as me therefore I am officially a week older than him.   Seriously,  it was nice and quiet in there...but I have no regrets that I found my way out sooner...there is so much room to flail my arms and legs out here.  Love it!

The next day mom and I ventured out to meet Maddie and her mom Patty at the Plaza.  That is after we had to turn around and go home because mom forgot to bring my stroller.  Geez, do I have to do everything?!  Anyway, we hung outside a coffee shop and enjoyed some drinks.  Ok, Maddie and I chilled in our strollers, it was so nice outside.  We then all did a bit of shopping at the Gap until it was eating time for me.  Mom found a couple of things on sale for me that I am pretty excited to try on.

Our other most recent outing included making our first trip to church.  The place was pretty cool, they even had a special room for mom and I to go to.  Mom sat in a comfy chair and watched the guy on TV.  Mom thought that I may disrupt the service, so we hung out there the whole time.  Of course all I did was sleep the whole time we hung in this room, but mom says that I sleep so loud that I would bother people too.  Sue me if I enjoy a few (or non-stop) grunts while I sleep.  I don't think they are a big deal but dad thinks it is hillarious.  I guess he caught a bit on his phone and put it on you-tube...seen here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9gmIkzNFp4
By the way I weigh 8 lbs. 5 oz.
Mom & I hangin' out
Just doing a bit of reading

Dad calls this my "Jesus" napping pose

No comments:

Post a Comment