Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

9/30/2010

It is officially fall weather here in KC and I'm lovin' it!  That means I get to go on a walk every day with the fam...and mom says that we are even going to venture out tomorrow to meet Maddie and her mom for some patio action on the Plaza.  Hopefully she keeps her promise to me, if not I may just find a way to let her know that I am listening to her and expect action when promised!

I have been listening to mom & dad this week and have given them some more sleep.  I am working my way to a full nights sleep, but right now am still at 4-5 hours.   Apparently, mom is happy with this because she is much more happy and coherent during the day.  Now she does go to bed before me, but I'm cool with that because dad and I get some good quality time in together.


There are a few highlights since the last time I posted, but I will apologize for mom & dad because they were not very good about taking pics this week.  Apparently they forget that you all come here to see how I am growing and changing.  Until I can take the camera and do some shots of my own, I will try my best to remind them of their duty.  I have now gotten my first bath, (in water this time!).  That was pretty cool, but dad really did not know what he was doing and mom just hovered over him with the camera.  I also met Avery's mom Katrina, I'm told I will get to meet Avery sometime soon....I feel like I know her from her blogs that mom shows me.  She said that I was very cute and small.  Patty and Maddie came over again for a visit and brought some rolls over for mom and dad.  So sweet...

One more picture that I found was of some other visitors from last weekend, Andy and Shelly.  I can't wait unit I can play with their little girl, who apparently is still in route.   Any day now!!  I'm pretty sure that they loved holding and getting to know me.  I'm thinking that I am a pretty popular gal!

I'll get cleaned up and try to get some close-ups for my next posting, until then here is an oldie (i.e. last week) of me napping!  Amelia out.

No comments:

Post a Comment