Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/15/10

Well it has been awhile since my last blog, but I have been a very busy girl with all the sleeping, eating, and pooping I have been doing.  My dad puts me on his work scale to weigh me all the time, I don't particularly love it but I put up with it as he thinks it is fun to see how much I eat.  I think I have been eating really well and am filling out nicely...7 lbs!   Sunday Tyler and Sarah came over for a visit and brought some great dessert over for us to eat.  My dad ate half of it that night.  Some great strawberry and rhubarb pie.  That you very much for that.   I also got a bath that night and smelled baby fresh.  More bath pictures are sure to come.

My 1 week birthday came and went...but today I have hit double digits.  That's right...10 days old.  Sweet!  Grandma Janice left yesterday, so now it is just me and mom & dad and Marley of course.  She keeps roaming around the house looking for people, am I not enough?!  I think we are fairing OK so far but it's hard telling.  One thing I know is the house won't be as clean, mom doesn't seem quite as motivated to clean floors and do dishes as all of our guests were.  

I have had a fun filled last few days.  One of the highlights is to meet my gal pal Maddie.  Her mom Patty came by to give mom a few things and I finally got to meet Maddie in person as opposed to just hearing about her.  Unfortunately, we didn't get to swap fashion secrets or stories for long because I had to prep for my photo shoot.  To get a bit of practice we did get a few shots in, Maddie seems a lot bigger than me but mom and dad say that is expected since she is 5 weeks older.  Soon enough I'll be that big too.  Crazy! 

Ok on to my photo shoot.  Mom had a photographer come over to capture some photos of me, she really didn't give me much of a heads up so I was a bit worried that I hadn't got enough sleep (don't want any bags under my eyes), but apparently the photographer wanted me to sleep.  I was awake at the beginning, but the next thing I knew she was wrapping me up and putting me on a heating pad.  Apparently she took quite a few pics in between, but all I remember is waking up and peeing all over mom.  Why was she holding me without a diaper anyway?  I didn't feel too bad about it.  Anyway...the photographer put up a few of the pics on her blog...and I gotta say, I look good!  I did get bumped from the top of it already, but scroll down and you can see a few!   


No comments:

Post a Comment