 |
| Grandma Janice |
I had a much better day today. There was no doctor pulling me out of my warm home. I slept a whole lot last night so I am hungry and ready to eat. My cone head is starting to go down and I am looking much cuter today. Our day nurse Raimonda and her helper Sam really helped me get to latching on with mom, so things are going much better now. Mom was beginning to feel better and is getting some rest. Grandma Janice came and held me while my dad went home to shower and got Marley ready for me to come home. Dad said that she sniffed my cap he brought home so hard he thought she might suck the yarn up her nose. I can't wait to meet this furry little creature that dad keeps calling me by accident. (Grandma Kay is going to love hearing that since dad use to make fun of her for calling him by his brothers names).

We have had so many doctors come in and visit with us, I'm ready for a break. We met with my new doctor Dr. Martin, I get to see her on Friday. Dad is going to try and upload some videos when he gets home with faster internet. I think that is all for today, I am actually kind of tired now.
No comments:
Post a Comment