Since I am so popular and friends and family all over the world, I thought that this would be the easiest way to do it. My future friend Avery gave me the idea so I can keep my homies in the loop of my busy life. I am leaving this in the hands of dad and he is not that technical with the computer thing. So blame him if it is lame or bad spelling, he only interprets my thoughts.
I was born on September 6th at 4:15 p.m. I weighed in at a whopping 6 lbs. 14 oz, and 20 inches long, but the cone head probably added a inch. I am doing great and is just a prefect baby (dad's opinion).
 |
| Nurse Holly |
 |
Nurse Chris
|
Let me tell you how I came into the world. It was a great Sunday night for a bbq at my future friend's (Madeline "Mad Dog's Ludlow) house. So mom and dad took some food over to grill out. Dad and Stu just fired up the grill and mom of course had to go to the bathroom again. When dad and Stu were about to through the meat on the grill I decided to throw a wrench in the plans. I popped the water so my mom had to be a little embarrassed and wrap a towel around herself to get to the car, and Stu was nice enough to put a trash bag on the seat for mom to sit on, meanwhile dad was floating on cloud nine. We went home to get the suitcase, and dad forgot almost everything including my car seat. We all arrived at the hospital at around 8 p.m. and met our nurse Holly. Mom had problems getting the I.V. to go in, but after that we just decided to chill for awhile. Around midnight I felt the contractions starting to move me down, let me tell you that wasn't fun, but I thought what the heck lets see where are we going. Then at 5 a.m. mom got a little help from this thing called an epidural, which made her feel great and we rested for awhile. Dad had to sleep on a little couch and a recliner, he is a tough guy though so he did not care. At around 3:45 we started pushing with our nurse Chris (she was amazing and kept mom super comfy.) and I started to move down and by 4:15 I was hanging upside down in this cold place trying to figure out how to breath, I did handle it with style and grace and looked good doing it though. They put me on mom to warm me up and get me a little something to drink, it was a long day you know so I was a little dehydrated. After that I got to go get my first bath with dad, I did not care for most of it. The nurse then said that my temperature was a little bit to high to rejoin the family so I hung out with the nurses for awhile until my test results came back. When I got to the room I got meet Grandma Janice, I think that she really likes me and is going to spoil me rotten. That pretty much ended the day, oh except waking mom and dad up every hour and a half throughout the night not to feed, but to make a lack luster attempt. Talk to you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment