Now let me tell you what I did to them last night, advice welcome. I decided that I could not sleep by myself. Grandma Janice stayed up with me until midnight where I slept just fine with her. Then I felt a little hungry so mom got up and gave me some food. Dad put me to bed and I went ballistic so he got up and had to walk the house for an hour and a half. He thought that he could lay me down for awhile but I wanted nothing to do with it. He rocked me for the next hour and a half, Marley guarded us to make sure nothing bad was going to happen. Mom came down and got us to feed at 3 am. Dad tried to sleep during that time. After the feeding I laid down for a whole 5 minutes, which I thought was plenty of time. Dad again walk the house and rocked me until 6:30 am, when I think he just passed out. I think that today I will be nicer to them, because I overheard dad tell mom that he would spend $4000 on anything that would let me sleep through the night, and we all know how tight he is with the money. That is all for today I will talk to you later. Trying to come up with a catch phrase, but to tired to think. Amelia OUT!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
9/8/10
Now let me tell you what I did to them last night, advice welcome. I decided that I could not sleep by myself. Grandma Janice stayed up with me until midnight where I slept just fine with her. Then I felt a little hungry so mom got up and gave me some food. Dad put me to bed and I went ballistic so he got up and had to walk the house for an hour and a half. He thought that he could lay me down for awhile but I wanted nothing to do with it. He rocked me for the next hour and a half, Marley guarded us to make sure nothing bad was going to happen. Mom came down and got us to feed at 3 am. Dad tried to sleep during that time. After the feeding I laid down for a whole 5 minutes, which I thought was plenty of time. Dad again walk the house and rocked me until 6:30 am, when I think he just passed out. I think that today I will be nicer to them, because I overheard dad tell mom that he would spend $4000 on anything that would let me sleep through the night, and we all know how tight he is with the money. That is all for today I will talk to you later. Trying to come up with a catch phrase, but to tired to think. Amelia OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Three words: Halo Sleep Sack.
ReplyDeleteThose things fricken rock! I sleep in mine every night and it keeps me snug as a bug in a rug. I like hands out, but every kid for themselves