 |
look what I found...an old vball button of my mommy! Too bad I don't know how to zoom in and show it off to you all.....but I did proudly sport on our walk! |
I'm HOME!! Yep, we are finally in our new home...my last few weeks have been so crazy that I feel like I at least have a good excuse for my lack of blogging. It was crazy, I woke up Friday morning in my bed, went to school and had a great day. People were hugging me and giving me presents and pictures. I didn't quite understand the tears (especially coming from emotional mom). Then Mom and Dad picked me up and the drive seemed a little longer than usual. When we pulled up they told me this was going to be my new house. It is huge compared to my old house. They showed me my new room and it was so pretty. Thanks Bailey, Mallorie, and Grandma for painting it. They even put my favorite color on one wall. Mom and dads room was freshly painted also, thanks to uncle Matt's family helping out with the painting and moving. I guess they got to stay in our new house before we even owned it. They camped out in the basement. I could tell mom and dad were stressing a bit, thank goodness Grandma, grandpa, and Rachelle were down. We probably would still be unpacking boxes if they didn't come down and help, not that we still don't have a lot of boxes to unpack but they helped a lot. I'll let mom and dad fill you in on any of the boring details that got us here...as I have tried to stay out of the drama.

 |
| Marley getting some much needed attention |
 |
Here I am on my last day of school with Miss Heidi and Amy. Ugh, now I miss them! |
After the hectic weekend ended, I thought it would be back to normal...but no, mom ended up getting a nasty case of the flu so dad took me to school on Monday AM. But he didn't take me to go see the usual people, I started at a new school. I was a bit surprised, but wasn't overly concerned with this change. Mom has been worried for months about me 'transitioning' to the new house and school. So needless to say I got an A+ from her for sleeping like a champ from day 1 and not crying at my new school. I even play with the new 'big' kids. I still totally miss my old teachers, but I suppose these new ones will end up being nice too. I haven't figured out all the new kids in my class, but I have noticed I am one of only 2 girls...completely opposite from my old school with girls everywhere. I just like to look at the pics they gave me of my old friends and pick out everyone...Ava, Gracie, etc.
 |
| Just trying to help out.... |
I am still exploring the ins and outs of the house, while mom and dad are slowly working on getting things in place and making it feel like home. I have a feeling it will take some time. Along with all the help we got over the move, we had some more help last weekend. That's right Aunt Rhonda, Grandma, Danielle, Mallorie, & Jason came to see me. Ok, I'm pretty sure that was the driving factor for most of them...but they all worked super hard and did even MORE painting. Yep, Aunt Rhonda painted my new baby sister's room....it is so cute. And the rest of them painted a bathroom, the kitchen, laundry, and another bath. Seriously...they worked hard! Luckily I did get to fit in some fun time with them. Mom and I took Jason & Mallorie with us to the pool one day, which I of course liked....even despite taking a face plant running in the pool. Yep, I have my first boo-boo's....some scraped up knees. I guess I am almost 2, it was bound to happen one day. We had a good b-day dinner out for Rhonda at Olive Garden...where I had a blast and loved eating food off of grandma and dad's plates. I even got to help Rhonda blow out her candle....but why would people want to blow it out. I thought the fire was pretty cool....but I was informed just the opposite when I tried to touch it. Everyone quickly told me it is hot....not cool.
 |
| Now this is the life |

I am just going to let the pics I upload tell the rest, because frankly, I'm blanking on what has all happened. Until next time..... Amelia OUT!
 |
| oh, this may be hard to see...but I was having a lot of fun walking under everyone's legs! |
 |
| CHEESE! Dad was looking at some TV's at Best Buy, so I took it upon myself to rearrange their displays. |
I was wearing a great golfing outfit, so I decided why not go give the course a try?
 |
| Oh the ball went down there? Shhh.....you don't see Marley |
A couple videos to share:
No comments:
Post a Comment