![]() |
| "I tired". Mom likes this face, and my curls! |
I really like this new swing thing Amelia talks about too....I giggle through out. And boy oh boy does Amelia go high. I love just watching her go back and forth. Mom says I am a good tracker. Of course mom can't find the video anymore. These days I am getting good at a lot of things. Especially grabbing everything in sight. I have figured out that I can use my rolling abilities to get across the room to get closer to Amelia, a toy, or whatever. I guess I am more on the go than Amelia ever was. Just trying to keep up folks! I've been told I should start sitting up on my own, but I really don't have much of a desire, so I usually just take face plants instead. I do however thoroughly enjoy sitting in my high chair and letting Amelia feed me cereal. Sometimes I find it necessary to help her get the spoon in my mouth, but really she does a good job....so I humor her. She seems to like it. Dad says I get to start trying some new things here pretty soon. Sounds good to me!
Mom and Dad say that they are blessed to have two good sleepers. I say....thank God for sleepsacks. Wrap me up, and I'm out. Daycare says it is amazing how easy I go down too. I heard mom saying she should negotiate for cheaper rates since I'm so easy....but we all know that isn't going to happen. If I do happen to wake up and manage to get my arms out, then game over. So who knows what will happen once they stop making sleepsacks in my size! I had some alone time with mom on Friday because Dad and Amelia took a road trip. I'll take it from here Heidi, since you did not come with us. I thought everybody was going to go and so did Dad and Mom. Heidi apparently wanted some alone time with Mom because she faked a fever to stay home. So Dad loaded me up in the mini and off we went to watch some basketball. I watched a little bit of Lion King and then took a long nap. When I woke up we were at Oma's house and I went straight to bed. We got up early the next morning and I woke Oma up and went for a walk with Sadie. Dad was waiting for me when we got home and we jumped it the car and went to watch uncle Matt coach cousin Ryan in basketball. I sat with Grandma Kay for awhile but she scared me with her hooting and loud cheering. I saw almost all of my cousins during the game and cheered for them. Unfortunately they lost, I might add the other team shot 55% from 3 land. I don't know what that means but dad was telling me about it. After the game we went and ate at the hotel, where grandpa Mclain showed up and ate with us, I was excited to see him.
Gabby and Jay took me swimming after that and boy I can't wait to get my swim lessons, so I can swim with them in the future and not have to just be held. I went back and hung with Oma the rest of the day and ate dinner with her. Dad came in and swept me up and off we went again. This time I got to watch Rella on the way home. I didn't tell you because I didn't want mom to know what I ate while on our short trip. Dad fed me a pretzel with cheese for breakfast, corn dog for lunch, and Oma gave me mac and cheese with hot dogs for dinner. Dad says when away from mom this is how we eat. So we were gone for a total of 27 hours. I don't think Heidi even missed us. Sorry there weren't many pictures if any, dad was in charge of that.Other updates were a trip to my friend Maddie's house and celebrating some snake and Saint Patty? That is Maddie's mommy's name.... i don't know...it was very confusing. I just know I had to wear green lots of days. But it was fun to see some friends and eat some good food and CAKE and I went to my first parade! It was a little chilly, but I thought it was pretty cool. Well except for the scary leprechaun. He wasn't giving my any Lucky Charms, so I wanted nothing to do with him!

![]() |
| We had green pancakes on St. Patty's day. No complaints here! |
Sometimes I have to tell Amelia how it is!




Here I am playing with my cool toy from Oma










No comments:
Post a Comment