Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2016

Remember us?

Geez, I think this has been my longest break between posts.  You all must be in withdrawal.  Actually, I haven't received any concerned calls or emails, is there anyone even out there?  Oddly enough, while I feel like the last 2 months have been jam packed, I actually don't have a lot to share with you all.  My parents have taken little to no pictures or videos of us.  I know! 

So I am going to share to you what I am excited about.  We are going to Disneyland tomorrow!  That's right, we are going on a big plane super high in the sky and going all the way to California.  So while there may not be a lot to share this time, you just wait till the next post!  Until then, here are the few pics that I could find.  In no particular order.

Dad and I had an awesome date to FanFest!  We may not have had the patience to stand in line for autographs, but I did run to this Alex Gordon cut out and give him a big hug!  We had fun getting lots of goodies seeing the BIG World Champion trophy.

 We has some good time on Valentines day making favors and of course the parties at school! Grandma Elmo came for a visit and we made a Valentines door hanger for the front door.  It looks so great and we painted it all by ourselves!

Dad has been busy at work on the basement, we are beginning to see the possibility of getting to play down there again.  Actually he recently covered the floor with paper getting ready for some painting.  But that makes the floor one big art project for me, so it is fun!  Nana and Papa came down one weekend, and we helped Nana paint our play room area.  No more yellow!

It all is really coming together.  Just hard to get stuff done with how nice it has been.  We keep making dad go on walks with us and take us to the park....which is WAY more fun!

Ok, I need to sign off and finish getting everything ready for our big trip tomorrow! 
Amelia OUT!





 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment