Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

2/4/2011


Marley finally gave in and let me ride her!

If you look really hard you can see Marley playing on the deck
before dad scooped out a path for her.
Baby it's cold outside.... Let it Snow, Let it Snow....you get the point.  Lots of cold weather tunes going on about now.  Apparently I have had the privilege to witness one of Kansas City's biggest snowfall in decades, because of that they closed my daycare up for a couple of days.  This meant I have had some extra time this week with mom & dad...and BONUS...we get to stay in pajamas all day.  Sweet!  They have been keeping me warm and entertained here at home.  We have had a LOT of fun dancing,  Of course, I have quite the moves....I take after dad in that way.  I have yet to let mom get these on video, but I'm sure it is inevitable.  I have been doing a ton of talking lately, whenever someone will listen.  Actually, no I take that back, I really don't care if anyone is listening.  I am happy to talk when I am hanging out by myself.  Put the camera or computer in front of me, and I would rather stare at those then keep telling stories.  Yesterday was my first day back into daycare.  I don't know if it was the cold temps or what, but I wasn't in such a hurry to get up.  Mom informed me that I had my timing a bit off as I could have slept in the past couple of snow days when she was home, instead of waking up early at 5.  She just doesn't get that I was super excited to spend the whole day hanging out i couldn't keep sleeping!  Anyway, I thought i would give you some pics from the week so far.  Not a lot...but want to make sure you don't forget me! 


Here is a youtube video of me doing some talking... I know it is sideways but just turn your head!




Amelia OUT
This is my favorite position for a quick 15 min evening snooze.  Dad is not a big fan of my house slippers, but what's a girl to do?  They are warm!

Another video of after a nap.  Not quite as happy as in the morning when dad first comes down to get me...but still full of smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment