 |
| I think I had the same pose for my 4 month pic! |
 |
| I picked up the tab at Red Robin |
That's right, only 4 days since my last blog. I have hit another milestone. FIVE months old, boy does time fly. I will be 16 and driving before I know it!! My 5 month birthday was jam packed, we decided the night before that we should celebrate it with a family dinner at a new restaurant. I guess dad had a gift card he wanted to use so we tried somewhere new. We went to...get this....Red Robin. Again, I saw no robin's - red or otherwise - anywhere in the building. One week teased by a potential Blue Moose sighting and Red Robin the next...where else are we going to go that is going to just let me down? Dad was saying something about a red lobster. Speaking of let downs apparently we won't be making a trip there (at least if it's not free) anytime soon. Mom & dad weren't impressed with anything but the strawberry malt. I think that is reason enough to go back...but apparently I don't get a say in the matter. I had a good time there nonetheless...now the car ride home - not so much.
 |
| I have officially passed up Marley. I outweigh her by a 1/2 pound! |
Sunday was a new day. My 5 month birthday! I woke up, ate, and got dressed like usual. Then it was time for a quick photo shoot with my signs before heading off to church. I had a nice time at church and some quick naps on the way there and back. I was just so happy that I didn't really want to nap I wanted to talk and play my day away and eat! That's right...I got to eat like a big kid. With a spoon! I must say, I don't know what all the fuss is about, it seemed pretty easy to me. Except it took me a lot longer to eat than per my usual methods. Also, this rice cereal that was suppose to be super exciting, tasted and looked a lot like the milk i always drink. Just in a spoon. Whatever...it's something new so I will go with it. Of course the camera was in my face every step of the way and I still ate like a rock star - as you can see in this video. Barely missed a drop!
 |
| Me, Ava, Ryder & Violet |
 |
| The big boys are so scary! |
 |
| John gave Rennick & Will some fun 'pony' rides |
After hanging out and playing some more, we got bundled up and headed out. I was so amped up on cereal that I hadn't napped much so needless to say I was out in the backseat. I have no idea how long I slept, but when I woke up I was surrounded by 10+ people looking at me. And it freaked me out.... once I calmed down I realized we were at the Bodenstab's house and all my friends were there. Apparently everyone decided to get together to watch the Super Bowl and eat lots of food. Maybe in the opposite order. All of my friends were there (we were only missing Ava & Will's mamas). This is the first time ever that everyone was able to show up...so needless to say mom decided that some photos were necessary. Us 4 new babies all decided to lay down on the ground next to each other (from oldest - me! - to youngest). Mom thought it was pretty cool that Ava and I immediately started holding hands. Of course, we're daycare BFF's why wouldn't we always hold hands? : ) I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to make any moves on Ryder this time around, but he seemed to have eyes for Violet. I don't know if he likes the younger girls or perhaps it was her stylin' outfit. I'm sure it's hard to pass up a girl in a frilly skirt. That...and all that hair. How can I compete? Anyway, they decided to get the big kids (Rennick & Will) in the pic - but they scared me. Apparently me sharing my fear out loud took off like wild fire, before I know it everyone else started crying. Ooops....my bad. We all calmed down in time to start watching the big game. Mom went to go eat while I hung with dad and my bottle of food. Good stuff. I can't tell you much about the game, but I do recall half time. I don't know why all these people are saying the Black Eyed Peas were horrible. I had a blast showing off my dance moves to everyone. Seriously how can you not get down to the BEP's? Again, I didn't let mom catch me on video...but take my word for it, I've got skillz! All the dancing wore me out so we headed home for bath and a nightcap and bed! Maybe next year I will make it past half time....or maybe I will wait till the Chiefs are playing in it. Hmmm...that may be a while!
 |
| That's right...I may not roll over - but I have about mastered sitting by myself! |
Amelia OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment