| I like to eat my foot after bath time, but of course the camera came out, so I had to take it out to smile! |
Let's see...in other news. I am eating rice mixed with breast milk every night now, it is good. Dad agrees with me and so does Marley. They both get a spoon full at the end of my meal. My first tooth has popped through. Mom & Dad seemed all excited when they saw the white poking through....you can just barely see it. I don't know...I have been feeling this thing coming for a while now, and I don't find it so exciting. More of a pain if you ask me. I have also been told that this is just the first of many. Awesome.
As you can see from all my pics this time around, I have now learned to smile when I see the camera comes out! Next time I will upload the video of me telling everybody NO. I love to do it and everyone loves to see me do it apparently. Amelia OUT!
| Napping (and smiling) with daddy! |


No comments:
Post a Comment