Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

4/17/2011

Well we have continued to have some great Spring weather around here and I am loving it.  I am trying my  best to get out and enjoy it.  Unfortunately, I have come down with something (more on that later) - so it depends on how I am feeling.  Let me start back with the activities of this last week.  Actually, they were a lot of the same.  I enjoyed some nice walks at school, and did a lot of playing.  Wednesday, dad and I went up to watch mom's volleyball game.  Boring....  But, I did have fun listening to the voices echo in the dome and play some ball with dad.  I am told that I am definitely a volleyball star in the making.  One thing I started to notice that day though was that my nose was getting a bit runny.  Yeah, apparently some 'rugrat' as dad calls them, passed me their bug.


Friday morning I had a 'fun' surprise for dad when he came down to wake me up.  I puked everywhere.  Yep, my clothes and bed were covered and I had dried squash chunks on my face.  I really don't remember doing it, so I have no idea when it happened - but I felt better so I went back to sleep without making a peep.  I forgot until dad came down and found the mess.  Bonus though...I got a morning bath!  Sweet!  I went ahead and went to school, because I was feeling totally fine.  I started getting a bit warm at school later in the afternoon and that was the start to my weekend.  Yep, I've had a fever all weekend.   So that means I didn't get to do any of the fun things that I was hoping.   For instance, I didn't get to go to my first Royals game or even go to church!  Boo.  Dad says that there are like 100 games left so I will have plenty of opportunities to see the Royals in action.  I really don't feel all that horrible, but with the fever I get a bit sleepy and of course I have the occasional upchuck moments, or better yet  blowouts.  Thinking of those, I did complete a trifecta this weekend.  That's right, I first had a major blowout that got all over dad, then while he was changing me - I peed all over him (hehehe).  Then a little earlier while we were playing, I puked all over him...and again tonight just a bit ago!  Yeah, it was good.  Actually mom couldn't stop laughing...it was all over his eyes and inside of his ear.  Dad said it didn't smell very good, duh.  I just figured if I am feeling lousy, I'll spread the joy.  And if I have to keep going through clothing changes so should dad, right?!   Really though, I don't feel nearly as bad as I did back in February, I think when I puke it is from all the drainage from this darn congestion, because it is mainly mucus.  I have mom's gag reflexes, so I hear.  Anyway, I still managed to have some fun this weekend.  See below!  Lots of pictures..and some videos!

Hopefully I can sleep this bug off and get back into the swing of things soon.  Amelia OUT!
I have started some finger foods.  I'm great at picking
them up, but am still working on the fun of actually eating
them


Dad & I having a moment



On a walk with the family.  I think Marley has found her new preferred way of transportation!

Dad & I swinging
Maybe this is where I get the tongue from!

mom had her wedding dress out...so I was checking it out to see if I will want to wear it in...say, 25+ years!


oops....my bad.  I'll spare you of the other pic for now.
A little video of saying my new favorite word...

No comments:

Post a Comment