
He is Risen! Yep, I spent the last weekend celebrating the Easter holiday. I would have blogged a bit sooner, but you see mom decided to try to load some bootlegged software on our computer that in turn completely removed iPhoto among other applications. Needless to say, she was not a happy camper. I figured you wouldn't want me to write a blog if there were no pictures with it, so I sat back and played with dad and watched mom worry. But turned out there was no need to worry...the geniuses at the Apple store were able to get me back up and running. Back to Easter weekend....Mom & Dad tried to tell me what all the celebration is about, but I think it is a bit much to grasp. What I have got thus far is: 1. Big fluffy bunnies 2. Candy 3. Pretty dresses. More on that in a bit.
| I'm liking this high chair thing! |
Last week was good, a lot of the usual. I got to spend Wednesday night with dad again while mom played vball and then she decided to go out for dinner with friends Thursday and left us for another father/daughter night. It was a blast. I ate 8+ ounces and zonked out. I have been really putting down a lot lately, mom says I may be in a growth spurt. Hard telling...I do know the last time they made me get on the scale (a week or so ago, I had finally crossed the 15lb mark). Friday I slept in until 7:15....I'm pretty sure I haven't done that in a long time, and when I say slept. I didn't move an inch for 11 hours from where dad laid me down. Mmm....love me some good zzz's. Mom seemed pretty happy too. She took the day off to hang out with me, so she was extra excited to get to sleep an hour longer than usual. Anyway....we had a great day. We went and picked up dad at the Casino (he was working there, not playing the tables) and had some lunch at his favorite cafe. I sat in a high chair for the first time and had a lot of fun making eyes at all the people around me. I was quite the hit. After lunch, mom and I went to Crown Center. We were going to do a bit of shopping...but much to my surprise I first had to visit the Easter Bunny. I wasn't quite sure what mom was getting me into as I saw this one girl screaming and crying to get off of this fuzzy thing, but I thought he seemed pretty cool. I chilled with him and pet his hand a bit before mom missed me too much and snagged me out of his arms.
We eventually made it back home just in time to see Grandma Janice (and of course Sadie). That's right she came to spend the weekend with me. I felt pretty special as she brought me some cool toys and clothes, including 2 super cute outfits that she made special just for me! Sweet! And of course I got tons and tons of hugs and kisses. Speaking of that, I am getting to be a pretty good kisser if I do say so myself. Dad says these open mouth kisses will have to go one day, but for now we are good. I really enjoy getting some cuddle time in....i think grandma liked it too! : )
Of course on Easter we went to church. I - like always- had a great time there. I got to see Ava, Violet, & Rennick afterwards so that was totally fun. Afterward we went home and had some brunch and hung out more with Grandma. I got to play in/with my Easter basket. There were some cool eggs that i had fun shaking, and mom had fun opening and eating the candy out of. Mom & Grandma snapped lots of pictures, while I sat and looked pretty. That wore me out so I went to my room with grandma and took a long nap on her shoulder. It was very nice. I think she enjoyed it too. I look forward to doing it again soon.
| Happy Family |
| More Happy Family |
| yay..more pictures! |
| Three Generations |
Amelia OUT!


No comments:
Post a Comment