Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

4/4/2011

Sitting ON the bar flirting with the bartenders!


Boy oh boy did I have a fun filled weekend with new experiences.  Not so new for mom and dad, but new to me.  Friday night we went up the street to St. Agnes for the local fish fry, how do I put this nicely?  I sure am glad that I didn't have to eat it.  When the sign says fish fry you would think that your going to get fish.  You would be wrong, we had to pay $8.50 each and were given spaghetti.  Dad had it with red sauce and shrimp from a can, he couldn't even eat it....and you know my dad he eats anything.  My picky eating mother was not happy with her alfredo sauce which dad said was the worst thing he had eaten in a long time.  Needless to say we got to go to Houlihan's for some good food.  Dad said we will just write that off as a charity. 




Saturday was the day that we tried to do everything while it was nice outside.  In the morning I hung out with dad while mom went and got a massage and did a little shopping.  We had a nice laid back morning.  I slept in until 7 am then dad gave me another nap at 9 am.  After that I had some oatmeal cereal, which I absolutely love.  He couldn't get it in my mouth fast enough.  I have tried a few more foods too...my food page is growing fast! 

After mom came home all relaxed we went to the park.  This was my first trip to the park so I started out with a nap on the way and a stroller ride around the park.  It was a beautiful day so a nap with the sun shining down on me was great.  I went on the swing for the very first time and enjoyed it.  I went down the slippery slide with mom and dad.  Dad didn't like the slide because it gave him static electricity, so he let mom take me down while he shocked Marley.  He thought that was pretty funny.  Dad gave me a ride on a swing before we went home.  After an afternoon snack we went to Kansas Sampler so I could get my new Royals cap, 3-1 baby, enjoying the winning season while I can.  Mom found a serve yourself ice cream store, so we shared a bowl.  It was really good and I think we will be going back there very soon.  We then went to Hy-Vee where dad let me ride in the Bjorn so that I could see everything around me, and boy did people love looking at me.  That night we sat out on the deck for dinner, dad grilled out and we just enjoyed the weather.  I had such a busy day that I slept in until 7:30 the next morning.  We went to church were I ran into Ava and Violet, we caught up for awhile.  They were up to about the same things that I am doing.  You know eating, sleeping, sitting, pooping, and looking cute.  Speaking of pooping...it has been quite hard lately.  Perhaps this oatmeal that I love so much, isn't quite as great as I thought.   Too much info?  So sorry....  Anyway, all in all I had a good weekend with the family.  I suspect this will be a fairly normal week, I'll keep you posted!  Amelia Out!

my new cap!



Don't I look pretty?!

Seeing my friends at church!  I think Violet was checking out my pretty dress....and I was in awe of her hair - of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment