Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

3/31/2011




HELLO!  (Proof of my 2 teeth!)


Today is opening day of the Royals, dad tells me that he is going to make that our annual father/daughter trip together.  But where did I go today?  Not to a game....but school.  I have been told that I will get to go to many games this summer.  As no one else will want to go, the tickets should be easy to come by.  Sounds good, I guess.  Plus the weather will be nicer.  Seriously, I'm ready for some warmer weather so I can get outside already! And I'm ready for a new sport season.  Apparently I need to learn a bit more when it comes to basketball.  The Final four isn't done yet...but I am.  Dad says that is what I get for picking KU in the pool.  I didn't finish dead least - but 39 out of 41 isn't too great.  Oh well, maybe next year.

Smiling with Steph!

BYOB.  Mom's bottle looks fun!

Updates since last blog.  I had a feeling Saturday was going to be a fun day, so I woke up bright and early at 5:45.  Mom and dad didn't seem as enthused.  They think since I never want to wake up on the weekdays when they come down for me (a little after 6) that I will sleep in on the weekend.  But no way....I know I get to spend all day with them...I want to savor every minute...so I wake up bright and early!  It's not like I'm not napping a couple hours later anyway!  I was right...Saturday was a great day.  First Stephanie came over to visit me for a while.  I showed her some of my toys...and let her hold me.  I know, I know...you are all jealous!  Then her and mom went to have lunch and talk wedding stuff, I hung out with dad and took a nap.  Not long after, we got in the car to go over to the Nass's new house!  It is in this forest with lots of roller coaster type hills.  I am thinking I will go there during future winter's for some sweet sledding.  Their house was really cool...I could see mom and dad just yearning for a bigger house.  One day....  So not only were we there to see the new pad, but they made some yummy food for everyone (but me) to eat, but it is ok...it was BYOB, so I gladly obliged.  I also got to see a bunch of my friends.  Maddie was sick, but Avery, Mason, & Evan were all there.  They still don't seem all that interested in me, perhaps it is because I cannot run around with them...but hopefully one day I will be allowed in the circle.  Evan's mommy is having a baby boy soon so I won't be the youngest for long! 

The hosts (Jeremy & Kellie) in their nice house!

Me & Mom, Evan, Avery & her mom Katrina, & Mason

That's right...my butt is monogrammed.  How cool!
Thanks to the Davis' in DC.  :)
Sunday I got to see my friend Ava at church and then had fun spending the day with the family.  This week at school/home has been good.  I have a new thing... Shaking my head "no" is old hat and is out, sticking my tongue out at everything is now my fun.  I also still enjoy a lot of the other fun things.  The exersaucer is awesome as always.  I love playing with my blocks taking them out of the bucket, putting them in, clanking them together, and of course biting them.  I even have started playing with a cool toy that Tanja gave me that has all these cool buttons, lights, and sounds...and I get to practice standing/balancing.  I did it for a whole minute (maybe more!) by myself with daddy last night when mom played volleyball.  And then showed everyone at school today my skills.  I know, I know...I'm getting so big! Speaking of big.  I think I must be growing a bit, because I have been famished lately.  I have been eating a lot at school and then I come home and eat a half a jar of good stuff (man, I love my orange veggies - apparently I don't get to eat them all the time, b/c mom is afraid I might turn orange) - plus bananas for dessert & milk to wash it all down.  I love it all!!  The only downfall lately is that people keep making me do tummy time.  I am getting so sick of this....I thought I made it clear I don't like it by screaming and making my school friends join in my frustration.  However, apparently that doesn't work so I have now learned to play sleep.  Sometimes I actually have fallen asleep, but other times I have found that it gets my teachers to pick me up.  haha.... this big head isn't all for looks!  All right, time to sleep my way into April!  Amelia OUT!
Playing with my blocks & Marley


Standing like a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment