 |
| with Marlen (brother #1) |
 |
| with Dale (brother #2) |
Another quiet Friday night in our house, so I figured I would send out an update. Or at least a few pictures of me. Not a lot to report here. Wait a second... last weekend was fun. Saturday around lunch time we had a bunch of people show up at our door. Some I knew, some I didn't. You see, my friend Marlen was coming down looking at a potential business venture and he brought his posse with him. His posse contained his wife Emilie and 5 of his brothers/bro-in-laws. I guess that is only a 1/3 of his family... Yes, that's right..... Dad told me he has 14 brothers & sisters! I think having a brother or sister one day could be fun...but 14? I am sure they have some stories. Mom told me not to worry, there was no way that is ever happening. Anyway, since they were all in town during lunch we figured a trip to get some Oklahoma Joe's carry out was in order. I think it was a hit! The whole crowd left to go check out the golf course, but I stayed back home with mom & Mindy. We were planning a girls shopping trip on the plaza, but mother nature decided to be cold and rainy so we hung around at home and got caught up on girl talk. I hadn't seen Mindy since Thanksgiving so there was lots to talk about. Sunday the weather was MUCH better, we met Mindy & Dale on the plaza for some Breakfast at the Classic Cup before they headed back to Lincoln. The rest of the day I spent hanging with the family. The weather was beautiful. We went on a nice long family walk. Dad says we can go to the park next time it is nice out. I'm excited!
 |
Sarah & Tyler are the only Jayhawk
friends I'm allowed |
This week has been pretty status quo. I have been having a lot of fun with my blocks lately and really enjoy doing some dance moves when the right song comes on. We have had to watch a lot of basketball lately. Speaking of my friend Sarah stopped by to give us some $ for the pool. I am not sitting too pretty, but don't count me out quite yet. As you can see she is quite the KU fan. They go to every game! AMELIA OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment