Yep, I'm still crawling. I have definitely learned to pick up some speed at my new skill too. Now still no need to go get a radar gun or anything, but slow and steady wins the race right? In addition to me working on perfecting this new skill, I have been expanding my menu lately. If you haven't noticed - i totally gave up on updating my 'foods' page, because I just couldn't keep up. Over the past week, I have really started to enjoy eating more big people food. Some of my definite favorites are chicken, mac & cheese, and animal crackers. Dad says I can't call it eating when I store it in my 'chipmunk' cheeks....first of all, I thought they were jowls. I need to go look up what a chipmunk looks like to see if I should take offense to his comments. Anyway, I figure why swallow the food down right away when I can save some of the good stuff for snack later. Mmmm....
Let me fill you in on some of the highlights since I last wrote. Wednesday I had my normal swimming lessons...but wait! They weren't normal at all. We ditched the teacher and instead went to the outdoor pool with my friend Maddie and her parents. I definitely dig the outdoor pool way better. The rest of the week at school was good. I gotta say, I like being one of the older kids in class. As you all know, I have mastered playing with my rings like I am suppose to - so my new fun game is to put them on the arms and legs of the little kids in class. I quite enjoy the challenge of hitting a moving object, I don't think they mind too much..and they are out of luck if they do, since they can't move away! I have been informed that I am quite the independent girl who enjoys my own personal space. Uhh...yeah, I enjoy my little bubble...if you try to enter it uninvited, do so at your own risk.
Sunday was pretty low key with church and the usual....we did meet Maddie and her parents on the Plaza for dinner. That was nice. I even got to eat some of mom's noodles and chicken. A bit spicy, but I liked it!
| Yay USA!!!! |
Yesterday was the 4th, apparently that is America's birthday. Kind of cool. I got dressed up in my red, white, and blue...and played with a flag. That was how patriotic I got. I guess when I'm older I can check out all these pretty fireworks I have heard for the past few nights - boy are they loud. I will look forward to that. Other news from yesterday....I moved up to size 3 diapers. That's right, moving up in the world. I then proceeded to pee all over my clothes. Apparently they are still a bit big...or mom needs to do a better job of getting them tight! We did make a trip to the pool yesterday afternoon. It was a perfect day to hang out there, not too hot at all. I really have a lot of fun playing in the water with mom & dad.
That's about it for now....I have something going on right now because it really hurts me to drink and I keep trying to tell mom and dad....I let them know REAL loud tonight, but they were not seeming to listen. They did give me some ibuprofen so I'm good to go....to dreamland that is..... Amelia OUT!
| Thanks dad for eating your pizza on your back, so I could continue my snooze. |
| showing my independence |


No comments:
Post a Comment