Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa... no thank you!


Man, this Holiday business sure makes for a busy calendar for this girl.  I feel like there are lots of activities going on now and in the upcoming weeks, hopefully I can keep up!  Things have not been too crazy since my last post, but that is also because some things were postponed/canceled due to illnesses. Booo... Dad and I had a stomach bug and mom has had a sinus infection.  The nice thing is, we are all back up and doing good...I think.  And only one of us...ahem, mom...was wimpy enough to require drugs to get back on the right track!
I thought I would share some of the most recent updates of things I have been able to do since last blogging:
Some of my favorite things these days:
* I still love walking Marley, but dad rigged up Marley's toy horse as a backup.  Clyde is a bit more willing of a participant walking laps around the house.
* Cleaning - yep, you heard me.  I make my dad so proud, you can just see him bursting from the seems. I figure if little things like disenfecting my toys for 20 minutes with clorox wipes, putting my dishes in the dishwasher after dinner every night, putting my dirty clothes in the laundry before bath every night, picking up and putting my toys awaymake him this happy...I'm good to go.  He thought I learned it at school, but found out that wasn't the case after my teacher asked him if I cleaned up at home too.  Hmm....apparently everyone appreciates my help.  I like making people happy, so that's cool.
Here is a video of when I took it upon myself to clean my toys.


As you can see Ava and I are still friendly as can be!
*I don't always make everyone happy.  My BFF Ava bit me at school on Friday.  But before you get all worried...or line up to take her place, we are totally still bestie's.  It was only a scratch, no blood was drawn  She even made me an apology card that she gave me at church this weekend.  I am told that forgiveness is something that we must always do, so no worries, man!  I forgot about it like 10 minutes after it happened.  I have told mom & dad that I will try my best not to upset or instigate any further incidents.  Truthfully, I don't remember the cause behind the 'bite' but maybe it was a kiss gone bad or maybe I just smelled so yummy that you could eat....




Giving my cheesy smile for Ava's mom
*Apparently being helpful wins me brownie points with this Santa guy who will bring me presents on Christmas if I'm good.  I went with mom to her work to meet the guy.  Apparently, I met him last year proof HERE, but I really don't recall.  I was totally having fun checking out the other people there and listening to the christmas songs, but once I got up to meet the big guy himself I did NOT see what all the fuss was about.  He is so SCARY!  Why would i want to sit on the lap of some big guy with all that hair and that big red outfit?  He tried to give me a candy cane and even some goldfish, but that kind of bribery so doesn't work with me big guy.  I made it clear to mom and everyone else in a 100 yard radius that this Santa guy isn't all he is cracked up to be.  Mom eventually saved me and I had a few choice words with her.  I saw other kids ready to go talk to him, if only I could say more than "hi" and warn them.  Once mom saved me, all was cool though.  AND I got to have my first candy cane.  I suppose Santa isn't so bad, because that tasty treat was amazing.  I hope to get to suck on many more of those.

*Mom and I have been getting crafty. We made these super cool pasta necklaces, well she dyed the noodles, I didn't want the green fingers like she had.  And I put the noodles on the string.  Totally my kind of thing.  I also made my very ornament for the tree.  I got to put my hand in this soft stuff so the print is there forever.  It took a few times, but I thought it was pretty cool. 


Riggs (maybe), Rennick, & their mommy Misty

*I met 2 new friends yesterday!  Yep, my friend Rennick had TWIN baby brothers....on Halloween.  How cool is that?  They are going to have totally fun birthday parties  Reynolds & Riggs...they are so cute.  I am like a giant compared to them, pretty cool.  Dad was afraid that I was going to hurt them, but I steered clear for the most part.  Mom on the other hand held them both.  I pet one, but don't ask me who....all babies look alike don't they?  And since these officially look alike, I don't stand a chance.  I figure since their mom and dad have to write names on the bottom of their feet, I can't feel too bad.  Man they are going to have some fun playing games/tricks on people when they get bigger.  Jealous....



All right that is enough for tonight...off to dream of candy canes and not Santa.  Amelia OUT!
Some video of me being a big girl
I'm ready for the bath, come on already!

This is my ..."ahh that was a great 3 hour nap" smile

No comments:

Post a Comment