 |
just catching me saying "cheese" for
the camera!
My favorite thing to do! |
Middle of winter....say what? It is almost groundhog day and I am very curious if he will even come out to look for his shadow since winter hasn't even arrived yet. I'll try to remember to check out how that all turns out next week and keep you posted. Until then, I am continuing to enjoy this unseasonably warm weather. It has been in the 60's! We made a trip to the park Sunday where I got to show dad our find from last week. It was fun playing on the swings, slides, etc. with him, but we had a lot of fun feeding the ducks our bread. A fight broke out that was super cool, it included ducks chasing each other across the pond and then dunking each other under water! Really cool.


The only other big 'news' I have is, my canine teeth have completely come through on the top and the bottom 2 are almost there. That makes 16 teeth! Apparently I only have 4 more to go. I heard mom saying something about me eventually losing said teeth. What? Why would I go through this pain to grow them in, if they are just going to fall out? Not sure that makes sense. Mom says that we all need to learn that not everything may make sense to us, but God knows what he is doing so we learn to accept.
 |
| Mom! My shirt is stuck on my head...and it is pulling my eyes! |
 |
| don't worry, the water is suppose to be pink. I have fun new bath drops that turn it all different colors! |


Saturday I did get to go see some friends. Apparently I have yet another new baby friend coming soon, so we had a party for his parents Kellie & Jeremy to help them get ready. Although, dad says you can never really be ready. Whatever. It was over at my friend Maddie's house. They just got back from Thailand a couple weeks ago (where she got really sick), so dad wasn't so sure about me catching some "germs that don't belong in the US"....but I decided to take the risk as she was feeling better (well for the most part). Neither Maddie nor I were really into playing intently together anyway, so I'm sure I stayed clear of anything. I did however enjoy all of her toys...per usual. This time I really had fun with her Elmo workbench, puzzles, etc. but then my stomach started telling me it was time to eat. Of course there was plenty of food to be had there. Apparently Maddie and I eat quite differently, she has not quite developed the taste for the meats like me. I think her mom and dad were both quite impressed as I put down 1,2,3,4 ok...maybe 5 or 6 chicken nuggets. I just couldn't get enough. They were shaped like my minnie mouse! I did enjoy some hummus too....but didn't understand why the others were eating edamame, fruit, etc. The more for me! I think the nuggets gave me a burst of energy because I was having fun 'playing' with the other kids there (Avery, Mason, and I even stayed late enough to see Evan & Zach!). She had some super cool sunglasses that I enjoyed playing with and trying on. They didn't even slide down my tiny nose much as my usual pair! I got to stay late, but dad eventually said it was time to go. He was probably right, I was pretty darn exhausted by the time I got home. I crashed and slept in with just enough time to get ready to go to church on Sunday. Let me just say waking up in time to leave for school this week has been a bit tough. Apparently it hasn't been too easy for mom either. Ugh....mornings.
Oh yeah, my friend Ava posted a blog that has our friendship in pictures, it is pretty cool. I may do something similar one day, but until I get organized enough to do that you can check out her page
here. Until then, Amelia OUT!
 |
| playing tag with Ava at church! |
As promised, here is a video of me helping dad make his coffee in the morning. My morning is not complete without doing that!
And helping recycle (please ignore the messy house)
No comments:
Post a Comment