Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

All IN!


 

I will start off this post (on my 17 month birthday) of the fantastic news.  Yep, the Giants won the Super Bowl last night.  As you can see in the pics, the whole family sported our NY gear all day yesterday.  In case you didn't know....dad is a huge Giants fan, thus so am I - for now at least.  In case you didn't recognize my blog title.... here is the story about the Giants slogan this season of being ALL IN, pretty cool.  We stayed at home to watch it, because dad didn't want to miss a minute.  We didn't have the usual Super Bowl spread, but we did have some chili.  Which I liked...well, ok I ate the hamburger and the 'sauce' on some noodles.  There was no sneaking by those veggies or beans my way! I will admit that I did not make it all the way to the nail biting end, but I felt pretty good when I went to sleep at half time, despite being a bit behind.  I tried to make it through Madonna's half time show, but it was just too long and finally told mom I wasn't feeling it and was ready for bed!  I had great dreams of the cool polar bears (yeah, that was my favorite commercial), and really did not want to wake up this AM for school.  Oh well.  All worth it!
 mom made my NY out of lint paper in the AM so I could fit in with the family!


To follow up on my last post.  The groundhog did come out and apparently he saw his shadow which means 6 more weeks of winter.  So far that doesn't mean much to me as we are still enjoying walks outside and swinging in the backyard.  Apparently that is not so much the case for my family/friends in Lincoln who got 12 inches of snow!  Whatever that is....

Legos!!
Saturday it was a little gloomy, so we stayed in for the most part.  I found my old necklace with hearts.  You can pretty much see it every picture of me.  It didn't leave my side all weekend.  We did venture out after my nap to go check out the Children's Museum.  Dad says it was pretty boring, but I really did have a good time.  The water room and this super cool vacuum contraption that blew scarves were my favorite.  I know it sounds weird, but it was cool - trust me.  I was then treated to a nice dinner out...at Chili's that is.  Not the highest clientele of places I have been, but I had fun nonetheless walking around and showing my pearly whites until the food came!


Wow.  Talk about hitting the rubber duckie jackpot!

Not much else to report for now.  Dad has been putting in some extra hours so it was just mom and me for dinner a couple of nights.  One night she didn't want to cook, so she took me to her favorite place Chipotle.  Apparently dad has been keeping us away, so this was my first experience.  Not only did I LOVE my quesadilla, I even discovered that I am a fan of their guacamole on my chips.  That's right....I ate something green.  And to top it all off my BFF Ava was there with her mom and dad.  What a small world! Of course we were too busy eating, so mom didn't get any pictures.  I guess that means I will have to make another visit there.  That's right dad....you are now outnumbered!  Until next time, enjoy some pics.  Amelia OUT!
taking my lego wagon for a ride.  Perfect fit!
Always nice to know I am prayed for!
Playing dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment