 |
| Trying to fill daddy's shoes! |
I figure since it is dad's birthday, I would devote this entry for my love or maybe obsession with him. Don't get me wrong...I love mama, but there is something about dad that I just can't get enough of. So with that dad....Happy Birthday, LUV U!
 |
dad brought me a cool Syracuse Orange shirt back, but I was
feeling a bit dry and wanted to lotion up |
Since my last entry, I actually went through some dad withdrawl. Why you ask? Well he left me and mom to go to upstate NY for some work training. He left on a Sunday during my nap, so I was quite confused when I awoke and was no where to be found. I will admit though, I had plenty of good times just hanging with mom. The weekdays go so fast, that I didn't have TOO much time to miss him. Especially in between all of the skyping we did. But absence for sure made the heart grow fonder because I was of course thrilled when he came home. I like to make it clear each night that he should be the one putting me to bed. However, sometimes he says no....so I read with mom instead. When dad says no....you listen.
Mom and I were both pretty exhausted one day after school. Even my mac n'cheese couldn't keep me going. Sometimes you just have to give in to it and take a cat nap. Don't you agree? This was my first snooze at the dinner table...as you can see, I was quite comfy. And still staying lady like with my crossed feet!
I'm not feeling real chatty today, so let me just give you a few highlights since last writing.

1. Grandma & Grandpa Steffen came for a quick visit last week since Grandpa had a meeting. I had a good time spending the day with dad and the g-parents on Friday. As you can see, I enjoyed looking at pictures (mostly of me) on his phone whenever I could. I also introduced them to Costco...by the looks of our cart, I think they were as big of fans as us! We then went and had dinner at Outback steakhouse...as an early bday celebration for dad. Actually, dad has some bad experiences there...but he had a gift card so we decided what the heck? They had chicken, so you know i was good to go.

2. Last Saturday we went to the zoo. I have been working on all my animal sounds for some time now, so it was fun to see them for real! Let's see...my favorites were probably the lions, giraffe, and of course the polar bear. Mom (who has been sick for like 2 weeks now with a gross cold or something), said it sure was a big zoo with a lot of space and not very many animals. I wasn't complaining. But of course i was in my stroller and not walking. We did give the Sky Safari across 'Africa' a try....I thought that was pretty cool. I'm not afraid of heights. Not when i'm in between mom & dad that is!

 |
| Look...giraffes! |
3.For all those interested...still no change on the house. I hear mom and dad talking about building on all the time...so maybe we are not moving after all. Again, I just go with the flow....
Ok, enough for this blog....in the next installment, if Im feeling nice, I MAY just give you some insight into my future sibling to be. Yes, we know....Is Steffen 2.0 a boy or a girl? What do you think? Start the wagers.....
 |
| Cheers to Dad on his birthday!! |
Amelia OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment