Truthfully I don't have a lot to write, but I feel like I have been out of touch. So here are the things I remember from last blogging. Mom's birthday was last Friday, we celebrated with dinner at Chipotle. You think she would go for something more, but a craving is a craving and I love the place too. So much so that I devoured an entire quesadilla! Grandma Janice showed up for the weekend on her way to start a big road trip out west, so that was fun. We hung out and did lots of playing. We even got some 1:1 time when mom and dad left Saturday night to go sit in the fancy seats and watch the Royals actually win a home game! I'm a bit jealous, but I had fun with grandma so I got over it pretty fast. It would be nice if you could throw this girl a bone and take me to a game though, this weather as of late has been AMAZING. Apparently, mom and dad have been too preoccupied with dealing with the never ending house saga. One day... Actually I have had fun with the house shopping over the past week, all these houses have way more cupboards and drawers to open than we do!
| playing with grandma |
| Do you like the pretty dress gma made me? |
![]() |
| Ava and I leaving church with dad's |
I did get to go have some fun on Sunday afternoon though. After saying goodbye to gma, going to church, and my nap...I got to go over to my friend Maddie's house. Everyone was there. I had a rough start as I was having some...ahem, we'll say bowel issues....'nuff said. But I eventually made it past that hurdle and had a blast. Maddie has so much stuff including a SUPER fun water table that I spent most of my time at. Getting soaked...it was awesome! We were there to see a friend Jason who was back in town from TX. I guess he moved right before I was born, so I had never met him before...but he seemed pretty cool. After seeing all of Maddie's things, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I got to take home a cool new toy for myself. You see my friend Mason outgrew this cool slide and was so nice as to let me borrow it. He didn't seem overly thrilled at the moment of hand off, but I hope he knows just how much I enjoy it!
| I got the burgers, Maddie - you get the drinks... |
LOVE the water table!
Hopefully I will have some more interesting stories the next time I write. Amelia OUT!




No comments:
Post a Comment