1. PUMPKINS - Last Friday I got to go on my first school field trip to the KC Pumpkin Patch. Just as cool...if not, more cool...was that we took a big yellow chop-choo (aka school bus)! It was awesome. And thanks to a not so quick bus driver, it took us an extra 20 minutes to get there. Yay for super long bus rides! Perhaps, mom, grandma, & Heidi didn't like the city tour quite as much. It was really cold outside, but there was so much to do at the place that I was OK with it. And no worries, I was all bundled up and slept through the entire trip! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, but on top of picking out some pumpkins, I got to ride on a PURPLE train (yes, I made sure of that), jump on a big balloon, go on slides, and more! We had so much fun, that we attempted yesterday to go to another nearby pumpkin patch as a family at the 'farm' nearby. But the pumpkin part closed at 3pm. What is up with that? Do they just expect that every one in that county are stay at home mom's who can go do things in the AM? UGh. Oh wait, most of them are. Yes, mom is staying at home now...but we had to wait for daddy (who took off work early), because she said she couldn't juggle 2 strollers. Apparently it is time to do some shopping. It's OK. I didn't get more pumpkins, but I had lots of fun playing on their slides before we went back home.| Oooh....pumpkins!! |
Now that I had all these pumpkins, we had to decorate them. Check out some of our handy work below. Impressive, I know!!
| Sticker pumpkins! |
| Mrs. Pumpkin witch! |
| Glitter pumpkin. This one was messy...but fun! |
An M&M!!
|
3. PAR - I'll take this one, Amelia. You see, mom and I spend time hanging out on the deck in this nice fall weather. We watch the golfers go by and mom teaches me the rules, and tells me that Amelia already has claimed swimming so I am the go to girl to help dad fulfill his dream of being a caddy on the LPGA. Maybe we'll get into the club by the time I can swing a club on my own. Until then I'll just enjoy watching the 'hackers' from our deck.
4. PICTURES - I had my first professional photo shoot a while back and if I do say so myself, there were some pretty shots, especially with my big sister. I am including a couple of me for fun here that I remember, but it would take too long to put them all up here. Plus, apparently she took most of them while I was sleeping so I don't really remember much and it seems weird showing creepy pictures someone took of me when I was unaware. Oh wait, I guess that happens all the time......so I'll add one sleepy one into the mix...since Amelia took over the pics on this blog. Whatever. Plus I'm sure you have seen them on Facebook already or will see them in one form or another soon!
![]() |
| the fire truck came to my school! AND they gave us hats!! Awesome. |
Amelia OUT!





I love your sticker pumpkins Amelia! You and your sister are always welcome to come cheer for K-State over at Avery and Mae's house. (We're good at keeping secrets.)
ReplyDelete